If someone pay you lots of money to drink human waste converted drinking water would you?

Apparently Bill Gates did and just for the heck of it. Though, I think there would still be bacteria in it.

• No way, there is still bacteria in it
  • I would think about it and maybe
  • I'll do it for money
Basically the water he just drank was human waste 5 minutes earlier.

Most Helpful Guy

• I might do it for money not too sure i know it should be sterilized but who knows i know
    my late grandparents lived in country they had no city water and they had to buy bottle water or go up on country road to collect Spring water and my Grand-dad always said the Deer pooped in the Spring water and he tell us if you drink the Spring water it could give you the backdoor trots ( shits) but we never got sick from it. And who knows if
    my grand-dad knew what he was talking about but then again he could of have.

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd do it. They purify it in the process. And I have a handy dandy snazy zappy pen that kills bacteria in water lol

What Guys Said 10

• This is natural... in fact, your already doing it. Water in the environment is loaded with germs and minerals and such, including fecal matter and urine. However, that water can be processed and filtered and be totally potable.

This is how they treat sewage... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8isr9nSDCK4

• only a hot chick

• Where is the “yeah sure, its filtered water and probably cleaner than most bottled water” option.

• I would do it for free.

• I watched the video and the water looks pretty clean and Bill Gates said it tasted fine so yes i would

• Lol the water you drink every day has human waste in it till its purified. This is literally the exact same thing. I would gladly part a fool from his or her money

• If they explained the process of sterilizing it to me and it seemed sound, I wouldn't have a problem with it.

More likely than not something or someone, somewhere, at some time, pissed the water that is in your body right now.

• Who wouldn't?

• We'd have to have a conversation about the quantity of money. At the end of the day we're already doing this anyway...

• Sure, why not? It even worked in Waterworld:

https://youtu.be/V6_oEmG7DzU

What Girls Said 0