Do you think Jezebel is a good name for a baby girl?

I know in the bible she was a whore. But I can really care less about the bible. I really like that name!

Most Helpful Girl

• No i dont care for the name...

Most Helpful Guy

• Whores have taken on many names, if you like the name then use it.

What Girls Said 2

• Not really. Keep in mind that even though YOU like the name and don't find it to mean much, other people may not. That kid may just be having jokes cracked on her name her whole life bc of that. There might even be some adults that will stereotype her or assume things about her just because of her name. Tbh I say pick another name! Save that kid the lifetime of harassment by strangers and annoying ass people!

• No try Jazelle.

What Guys Said 4

• Up to personal preference. For me I don't like Jezebel at all. But remember the name you give a baby girl will stay with her for the rest of her life. So maybe you want to choose more wisely.

• Nah as a Christian I will never name my daughter Jezebel.

• please dont, she'll be bullied throughout school and will probably change it herself later

• It might get a nickname of "Jezzy" in school, which might sound like jizzy and I could see people bullying over that.