Anybody else excited for winter and fall?

I can't wait!

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes the leaves are already changing here!

• www.kevinandamanda.com/.../...bin-mountains-13.jpg

This is what fall in the Blue Ridge Mountains looks like!

• thats just lovely but the news has not been reporting it hopefully its not too major. it did rain where i live its so pretty because rain is my favorite weather

• We are known for our agriculture, beaches, tourism, cities (Charlotte, Asheville, Greensboro, Raleigh), filmmaking, Hunger Games, our fruits, colleges. North Carolina actually at one time was the second biggest filming center in the US next to LA

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 13

• yes and it's weird because i used to be a summer kid. nowadays i like fall and winter more, the weather is much better here, the summers are brutally hot. there's also football which i've loved since i was a barely out of my pampers and there tends to be good tv shows this time of year. everything points to October being my favorite month.

• I like the holidays but I don't like the cold. I just moved away from California so I'll be seeing snow for the first time in 3 years.

• I am excited for sure!
    i love the cold! nothing like the warmth of hot coco, after the cold of snow :)
    plus the fashion!!! #LayersOnLayers

• Very much so :)

• I'm happy its cold weather time again…this summer was just shit for me…i don't mean to butt into your life or anything, but do you mind if i ask if u have a bf?

• HEL TO DA FLIPPIN' YASSSS! Sleep all dayz during the dayz. Feel all cozy in bed ☺️☺️☺️

• Yes! I love those seasons! I'm more comfortable in the clothes intended for that weather!! 💞

• No, I love summer!

• Not really.

• I love winter :D I can't wait for it but it already started here :)

• I'm just glad summer is ending cuz I fucking hate the heat.

• I wish it would look that beautiful during fall and winter for me.

You're just excited to wear different style of clothes aren't you...

• No. I am mostly excited for my allergies to end and it won't be hot and snow is inherently magical

What Girls Said 16

• i love when autumn comes ♡
    it makes me want to snuggle in soft blankets at home and cook lots of nice warm casseroles (*^^*)

i also love shopping for new outfits when it starts getting cold ♡

winter is cold but it's nice to have a reason to stay close to your lover ♡

winter fashion is the best from sweet fur earmuffs and tippets to elegant tweed shift dresses and quilted lambskin stiletto boots ♡

nc.kandkcollection.com/.../20121111133442.jpg

• I'm more excited for fall than I am for winter. Fall and winter both bring forth a beautiful scenery, but I get cold easily. I'm not a fan of snow either. I'll take the apple cider and hot chocolate, though!

splashparents.com/.../hot-chocolate.jpg

• meanwhile on the other side of the world... SPRINGTIME BABY! 😎😎😎

• probably my 2 most favorite seasons! I just love the warm colors and tones of fall, and i loveee the calm, quiet feeling of winter! Not to mention, none of that egg-frying-on-the-sidewalk heat!

• I'M SO EXCITED AAAAH XD

There are so many reasons I love autumn and winter. I'm super ready for both. The leaves outside are turning red and gold and falling already and it's so beautiful.

• Honestly, NO- I don't like winter one bit haha xx

• YES! ♡
    Cozy sweaters, hot cocoa and sitting by the fire. Also pumpkin spice candles and warm scarves and boots :3

• Yaaas! Omagaad :o
    Fall already started here! :d

• 1|0
  • excited for fall which is currently happening!! not so excited for winter but thats ok haha

• Yeah but i hate getting sick from the cold.

• fall sure. winter no.

• Winter makes me sad.. :( I'll build a snowman.. That's the only comfort.

• i love the colder months, especially autumn - layers, hot cider, holidays, and soup :)

• I can't believe I'm saying this but I'm kind of am

• I don't get snow over here which is great but at I wish it was at least a bit cooler. still in the 90s over here

• That's insane just two weeks ago where I live it was 90 now it does not get higher than 65

• By the end of the month it should be about 79. 65 sounds good for winter as long as there's no snow i would be happy with that.