Is it a turn off that I get drunk and dance my heart out?

Deep down I'm really hurting from some things that I've been through. So I use dancing as an opportunity to speak to some people who have really broke my heart. I pretend that they're in the room and I'm speaking to them with the dance, mirroring the precise body language from what happened and having the facial expression I would have if I was vulnerable enough to tell them how incredibly hurt I am. I never cry and my friends tell me I'm a great dancer/people come up to me and compliment me somtimes. I get so drunk that I don't care how crazy I look and just think "Whatever, it's not like I'll ever see these people again." even though I know that's not exactly 100% true :/ (that I may never see them again)

Is this a turn off? I don't mean to look dramatic but it's like therapy to me. What would guys think seeing this? Should I try to control this?

Most Helpful Guy

• Its a balance between expressing yourself and not looking like a fool

Try and balance the both so you have a little bit of each

What Guys Said 3

• Getting drunk as a former of therapy as you put it will be a turn off to a lot of people that are wanting some forms of a stable relationship. It won't be a turn off to people that just want to party and hang out. There are always exceptions though but it sounds like you are becoming dependent on alcohol and that is a bad thing.

• if your a good dancer why can't you do it when your not drunk. me the only way I could dance is if I was drunk after 25 years I learned not to care what people think of me without drinking. YES watching someone drunk is a turn off to some me included. some guys like it because they see an easy score. if your not looking to meet anyone and you enjoy it then do it!

• Just don't let it turn in to alcoholism, like some people on here I know

What Girls Said 0