Who remembers the first day of college?

How was it like? Did you like the teachers? Did you make any friends? Was it exciting/fun/boring? What was your first impression?
Yeah.. So my first day of college is starting.. 4rm the 10th of October.. All I hope is that nothing bad happens..

Most Helpful Guy

• Ah, my college days... i was nervous too but i eventually met my school friends so it was cool. I was studying mechanical engineering. We had such a cool building... lots of places to get lost, haha

Actually my second ever lecture i sat next to this girl and we become great friends to this day. I enjoyed going to tha cafeteria and chilling with the guys. Our lecturers were great and friendly. Al in all it was much better than i had expected it to be.

Anyways enjoy your first days at college... what are you studying if you don't mind me asking?

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeahh I sure as hell still remember it xD

I was like 'shit why dafuq is this place so huge I'd defo get lost' and I didn't really explore the compound even after orientation 😂 cause I hate getting lost xD

• Lol I'd still explore everything and then get lost. Idc.. I wanna see everything!!

• Thank you ^^

What Guys Said 8

• It was too above my head so i had to drop out , i should of been in learning disability classes in regular school but parents never did anything about it.

• I loved it, I was the most popular kid in class. Probably cause I was a Chinese/Canadian studying in Beijing.

Teachers were friendly, everyone got to know each other, and we all ended up going to sing karaoke that night. well like 15 out of 30 people or so in my class.

• It was complete chaos, that's all I remember.

• It was on 31st of August this year. It was exciting because the teachers explained to us what the course would look like but it was also boring because I didn't talk with anyone that day.

• i kinda remember. it was ok i guess. the teachers were pretty cool. we had peer groups so you pretty much made friends right away. and we also had a lot of class bonding like pool parties, dorm activities and other activities.

• it was filled with guys😓 where were the girls?

• For me it was exciting because I didn't know anyone :D and on first day I didn't make friends but after 2 weeks it was great

• I do, it wasn't that nerve racking. I knew it had to be done so I just went and did it.

What Girls Said 0