Is World War 3 starting?

I think it is, the world is just insane...
If you don't think so, then tell me when do you think it will start? (because it will happen)

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• With the Newest but yet not the Most surprising things that have started Now, @WhatTheHellAmy, Yes... I believe it will start.
    WW3 has been said to begin and even in the bible, it says it will.
    Good luck. xx

What Guys Said 30

• World War 3 simply can't happen right now because of one reason alone. MAD. Or mutually assured destruction. The same reason why it never happened in the Cold War. You know... the time were there were two superpowers at each other's throats readily capable of ACTUALLY destroying each other - unlike today when nobody really hates any one to that extent.

In fact, the world has become EVEN MORE globalized since the end of the Cold War. Largely due to the internet which lead to a boom in international commerce and banking with every company from country A having a factory and cheap workers in country B, a subsideary in country C, a bank account in countries D, E and F and resources extracted from country G. This is a time in history when the major powers absolutely DO NOT benefit from a conflict between themselves. A proxy war or two, sure. But direct 1st world level combat with advanced armies? Nope. Ain't happening.
    Even if someone installed an anti ballistic missile shield on ground or orbit, the intertwined economies are still a factor that prevents, say, the US, Europe, Russia or China to fight one another. Europe gets it's gass from Russia - it would freeze in winter if that supply were to be cut off. Russia's economy relies heavily on fuel export - mostly to Europe so it would collapse without money. The US owns China a lot and China makes most of the cheap shit for every one else. The West would be without cheap shit while China would have no money.

So yeah. WW3 just isn't happening. Not any time soon anyway. Some politicians may be greedy but nobody is stupid enough to risk everything in such a conflict with pretty much next to nothing to gain out of it. Even if one side were to come out as dominant - what would they gain exactly? Military supremacy? For what? The defeated countries will get back on their feet eventually? Look at Germany between both world wars. Was decimated in the first and nearly won the second just 20 years later. The same applies to economy and look at Germany again. Was defeated twice but still got back on it's feet and is now an economic powerhouse in Europe. Hard to tell it was defeated in two brutal wars.

• I don't think so. some country leaders might be a little bit crazy and power hungry, but I don't think Putin or someone else is stupid. I think everyone has learned from the past and that's why I'm confident enough that I won't experience WW3 in my life

• Now I'm feeling pessimistic and I think I'll live it.

• ahah okay, thought it was because of me because you said NOW I'm...

• Oh yeah hahaah my bad XD sorry about that

• The UN was formed after world war 2 to prevent any further world wars. No it is not starting. War will never end but it is limited in small areas of the globe.

• I don't know. Who cares? This world is going to crap already anyways!

• Haha true, but I care! I can't die now XD

• I don't prefer to die, either. But I can't completely control what others do to me. I'm not going to live in fear or worry. It really sucks to live that way, so I prefer not to.

• That's amazing. It's great that you live the present. I always try to but I'm thinking about the future all the time.

• It will happen eventually and it will involve many more countries.

• A proxy war sure but those have been going on for decades, WW3 I doubt it, the way all the nations are allied now there would be no survivors or rather not in the traditional sense all countries involved would be heavily wounded and have a hard time recovering.

• I think we are very close to it... Some countries are not as pacify as they used to be. Look for "global peace index", it's a great page and it scares me a lot XD

• Yeah... No doubts. It would be such a crazy thing to happen.

• We're much closer to war than we were 20 years ago.

• Hope not...

• within 2 years

• Yes! I can see it in front of me @WhatTheHellAmy.
    As on fast forward I can clearly see that world War 4 they are fighting with stick stones and pebbles

• It probably won't start within your lifetime because of how modern warfare works. A world war would imply killing millions of civilians and none of the great nations want that. The only nations who would want war are the ones who are too weak and just plain crazy to start a world war.

• Not anytime soon... Watch Fox news and chill.

• In a way, the Cold War was a sort of World War 3, with occasional hot flashes (Korea, Vietnam, various African, Middle Eastern and Latin American proxy wars).

And I suppose what is going on with Radical Islam would be a sort of World War 4.

• In all honesty, the world is rather boring right now. Media's just trying to focus in on what little exciting things we have

• I think tumultuous times may be ahead :/

• Where do you see the beginning of a world war? I will definitely not fight for my country or any other. by the way starting a world war is comparable with suicide nowadays. They realized that already during the Cold War.

• You need to look it up on the Internet, there are so many things happening. I know that many things on the Internet are false, but some are true.

• They are already stuck and they can't hold what they conquered. As I sad they will cause terror but not a world war. It's maybe good that they exist coz they strengthen the cohesion of the civilized nations

• Well, that's probably true... But there are many other reason why this could be near.

• I think it will be the start of a new cold war, and we are stuck with a weak president

• Yeah, no it isn't.

• I would say maybe another Cold War but not WW3

• I dont think any country wants it aside from north korea

• this is what happens when you have a weak president

• And what would anyone gain from it?

• Trump takes over the u. s. it will. Mexico will start it

• If you think like that there is no other way you would think it isn't.
    Lets hope humans are not as stupid to start another pointless war that will bring nothing more than pain, suffering, discrimination and deaths that were in vain👍

• This is more like another Cold War which, unfortunately could turn into the third World War.

• Some say we are already in it.

• If ww3 dud happen it would atlast be short

• No, not at all. This kind of silliness has been going on for a long time.

• it is starting. but His followers will be safe.

• The worlds always been like this.

What Girls Said 5

• well ain't that a scary thought.
    i think the worlds been messed up for awhile now, and even though i truly hope I'm wrong, part of me feels like ww3 could happen during our lifetime.

• I think it is starting.. I think it will start from the middle East.

• If it does happen, we will destroy the earth with our harmful nuclear weapons.

• I don't think so

• "I think it is, the world is just insane... "
    "because it will happen"
    My first view is that you are borderline illiterate.
    Are we heading towards World War 3?
    -Well, we were heading towards it since the end of WW2, but nothing happened so far.
    Why is that, you ask?
    -Because no one is crazy enough to start a war that would lead to mutual assured destruction.

Most people who buy into such moronic conspiracy theories are very stupid, so you are close to that demographic.
    Stay in school. Start to pay attention while there.

• Do you live in a cave?
      Even blind people could see more than you do.

• Wow I have a close mind? You're the nut here who believes WW3 will happen no matter what.
      I don't want to argue with you either, since it's obviously clear that you have no idea how the world works.
      Let's just hope you don't plan to reproduce, wouldn't want the future generation to be infected with your negativity.
      Also you're the one who said "Even blind people could 'see' more than you do." so don't go around calling people stupid when you're the one who one who instigated it in the first place.

• Okay, cool. Thanks 😊

The next time you want to share your opinion, don't hide.