Should we get rid of Tumblr?

Tumblr is simply a cespit of keyboard warriors and Social Justice Warriors (SJWs). I don't frequent it, but I've watched countless videos explaining what groups of people you will find there.

Should we get rid of it completely?

Here are some funny videos:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ERj5fEN-68c

• Yes
  • No
  • Other/See results
Cats, porn, feminists, whining, food, and fandoms.

^ 99% of Tumblr

Most Helpful Girl

• "I don't frequent it"

Then you don't know what the site is really like. Some people use it solely as an art blog, for example. It's very easy to pass and avoid all the SJW that goes on on there, depending on the blogs and tags you follow or block.

• I do roughly. Possibly more than you.

I've watched countless videos of the majority of the people there... it's ridiculous.

• The only thing you know is how to absorb and regurgitate...

• I still know more than you.

Most Helpful Guy

• I know quite a lot of people with Tumblr.
    Don't mean to generalize, but all I ever hear see onTumblr is just wrist slitters and scene kids.

What Girls Said 12

• Tumblr is life lol what's wrong with you to judge it before even trying it and forming your own opinion? If there are YouTube videos telling you "jumping off bridges is fun" will you jump off the next bridge, too?
    Probably yes..

• Some Tumblr users think hearing voices in your head is fun.

• Its true that there's a lot of overzealous ridiculous "sjws" on there but for the most part, its not like that. I have a tumblr and rarely encounter that shit.

But anyway you're ridiculous. Shutting down a website bc you don't like the opinions you've seen on it? Those people exist still...

• I thought freedom of speech was a right.

• Just don't use it. Last time I checked, we weren't forced into using tumble. Saying that something that other people like should get removed just because you don't like it is a pretty immature way of thinking. I don't like Plently of things but at the same time I'm not going to ruin it for the people who do.

• If you shut down other people's opinions, you're no better than those "social justice warriors". So, no.

• Absolutely not. Where else am I going to talk about my kinks without getting shamed? Get outta here.

• I just use it to look at cool pictures. If you don't want to see a certain topic on tumblr just don't follow blogs that post that kind of stuff.

• Oh and asker if you only watch videos that ridicule it you're obviously going to only see that specific side of it.

• I love tumblr. I have close to 10k followers because porn.

• it must be good if it's full of cats ♡

• I like tumblr, so no.

• I don't use tumblr so I can't form an opinion. I just wanted to see the results.

• NOOOO that would be a crime

What Guys Said 13

• And here I was thinking that tumblr was just a great place to find porn.

I vote we keep it.

Not that we have a vote anyway.

These same people that bother you once populated Usenet well before tumblr existed.

People with unpopular views exist.
    The Internet let's them talk to each other.
    That's just the way it is.

Type a different URL into your browser's address bar.

• The only good thing I've seen in Tumblr is porn xD

But we can't get rid of it, people are free to speak their opinions. I know there's lots of shitty and undesirable people, not all, but no one wants to hear that kind of people speak in real life, so that's why they're in Tumblr, cause they can say whatever they want and then other shitty and undesirable people will follow them.

• No, Tumblr is a medium for data just as any other platform. While I am not a fan of how it works, there are some fun stuff there like this.

flomation.tumblr.com/.../part-411-part-3-x-part-5-x

• Yeah they suck but they are a reminder that we live in a free society where even idiots have a say in something.

• Hell no, otherwise the feminazis and SJWs will have no choice but to go outside and actually interact with the rest of us.

And we do NOT need that shit happening.

• I love how the founder sold the company to Yahoo right before the tech valuation bubble really started taking off. Lol

• That's where I got my tease and denial porn.

• Then don't log on it... duuuh.

• Can you read?

• haha... because it's who you are... get over it.

• you're immensely funny since i said little wrong compared to others, and then you try and single me out hahaa... pussy. fuck off asperger's haha.

• Yes, consider the illegal porn that is on there i reported to law enforcement just few days ago they need to get rid of it or they need to ban porn allowed on Tumblr

• I have never used Tumblr before, so it does not really bother me whether it is around or not.

• Although it seems most of the people that use it are backwards, getting rid of it would send them elsewhere. It's like the rats running out of the sewers after the vampires move in on The Strain.

• Nah, we should just ignore it.

• literally the 1st guy i've ever heard of who has a tumblr.

• I said "I don't frequent it"!!

I've watched countless videos ridiculising it though...

• either way, the first guy who i've known to ever use tumblr, i know what i said XD

anyways, it's your life, dude. i don't hate. it's like an ever more basic white girl version of facebook... if that's even possible.

• Omg. I've never used it.