Who wins in the end?

The good wife? Whose beauty has been ruined by age.. Or the pretty and young mistress? Who really wins?

Most Helpful Guy

• I believe the former, for the most part.

Most Helpful Girl

• Neither of them really... The pretty and young mistress is just going to have her beauty ruined too, and end up in the same position as the wife. The only one I can see winning in this situation is the husband who got to be with them both.

What Guys Said 6

• Depends how good the guy is

• For any loving guy, the mistress will never win. Wife forever

• I would say for myself i like it to have a Wife whose beauty inside of her heart would win me over.. You know the pretty young mistress can swell and she can tell ( Old American Slang very hard to find but did hear some guy on TV mention that long time ago)

• if I had my wife during her young years then id take my wife. if she's one of those wait for a long time marry in the thirties wifes id more or less cheat on her every chance I get.

• The pretty young mistress has not earned my loyalty.

• A good wife who has a good husband wins, because while the looks may fade the love will continue on.

The love with a mistress is fake and shallow, it would die at the nearest change of interest.

• Win at what?

What Girls Said 1

• Both women lose since both got played.