Was I a little too bold? LOL?

Ok so when me and my ex broke up, I found out he cheated and left me for someone who lives within his vicinity, He still wanted to be friends and i told him he doesn't deserve me I deserve someone who is going to treat me right because thats what I deserve. I mean i am still in love with him. He doesn't deserve me at all. But now he's not talking to me at all? I mean I was being honest!!! HE doesn't deserve me! I am kinda heartbroken he cut me off but why would he cut me off?

Most Helpful Guy

• Because the truth hurt.

• i mean i called him a peice of crap and everything. I didn't hold back. But now he won't talk to me all.

Most Helpful Girl

• Because he didn't love you. If he loved you he wouldn't have cheated. I know it hurts for the moment, but you'll find someone who does deserve you just like you said. You weren't too bold, you could've even been bolder but stick to your guns and try not to think about him. I had an "ex" (I don't even consider that an actual relationship anyway) do the same thing to me. I moved on and a year after being with my wonderful boyfriend he messages me on facebook saying he misses me lol. All that got him was blocked. xD Move on with your life, if you were a good woman to him he'll regret it at some point, but you won't care because you would've found someone worthy of you.

• yeah. I mean i had to stand up for myself i wasn't just going to let it slide

• That's so awesome of you! Proud you stood up for yourself. :)

What Guys Said 1

• "But now he's not talking to me at all?"
    That is good. That was supposed to happen.

"why would he cut me off?"
    Jesus woman, make up your mind. If you two have broken up. He cheated on you beforehand. And you stated how he doesn't deserve you. YOU'RE DONE. Why the fuck then are you obsessing over him? Move on, damn it.

What Girls Said 3

• No you're not being too bold, you tell him. Why the hell would you settle for someone who treats you like your disposable. You deserve the world, everyone does, and if he isn't going to give you it, bye. xx

• oh believe me i told him. I called him a peice of crap and that I deserve better than him and he does not deserve me because im too good for him.

• Obviously he cut you off if you told him you can't be friends?

• when he cheated on you he didn't ask himself if he was going too far so i dont think you were too bold