Have you ever got up in the morning a tried take a shit but couldn't and once you got to school or work you had to take a major shit?

It's happening to me and I'm pretty fucking pissed.

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Girl

• LOL no but maybe start drinking your coffee a little earlier? Good luck.

Most Helpful Guy

• you gotta scout out a good bathroom to use. I have a few at my office off in the very rarely used wings of the building. it's like having your own private bathroom

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 4

• No I didn't try I just didn't need one but then I got to school and realized I'd have to go through the "pooping at school procedure" haha

• The day you don't feel like sitting drink warm water and wait for 1/2 hr maybe walk or I dulhe in your activities and you will go take a major dump

• Once maybe. Luckily I always arrive the earliest in school so I took my time in the toilet.

• That has happened to me a few times as I was growing up. It was quite unfortunate and uncomfortable. Everyone knows no one wants to take a number two in the public restroom at school.