Whats something from your past that makes you cringe?

I used to write poems and post them on Facebook. And they were horrible indeed. I am cringing as I write this.

Most Helpful Girl

• The fact that I wrote a birthday poem for my friend and she shared it with the entire class.. I was soooo embarased.

Most Helpful Guy

• I didn't really find amything crimge worthy in my past because it's all made me who I am today , Also being a poetic man is awesome I'd say, I think it's badass and not gay, great you've turned me into Eminem and last but not least this poem maybe 1 thing in the future that I cringe at

• thats actually a good one xD but the problem with my poems is not that I think they are gay, they were just plain bad and cheesy.

• Cheesy isn't a bad thing bro ahha

But I'm happy to hear you have a completely different reason other then its 'gay'

I respect you for that :)

What Girls Said 6

• I would wear stickers on my face and i mean big ones, holiday ones that had nothing to do with the current month I would wear them. Ex. A Jack-O-Lantern on my cheek but it would be February, throughout middle school and high school years.

• I used to listen to ICP and claimed to be a 'Juggalette' when I was like 13.
    Dear lord.. Such awful music..

• Why do I get pictures of topless girls at a rock concert when I google "Juggalettes" xD I hope you didn't do that

• Bahahaha no. Considering I was 13. lol.
      Glad I grew out of that. xD

• How much caffeine I used to intake for my morning coffees. Ugh. Used to have 3 cups of coffee, each with a package of hot chocolate and hazelnut creamer. Oye!

• I once told my mom that I wanted to marry this actor and she shared it with the whole family and whenever I went to my relative's house they all laughed at me :///

• I honestly dont know I was a shy child lol

• The fact that i let my cousin persuade me to go second base on each other when i was like 8/9 y/o...
    Plus i used to wear these hiddeous red clown-like pants😒😒

• 2nd base... :o

• I can only imagine how you feel about this

• Well at the time i didn't see any harm in it and i consented to it... so I'm pretty okay tbh, i just wish i hadn't done it at such a young age

What Guys Said 7

• Those stupid moments when I had brainfarts. This one time I was on a bus (well it actually was a public transport van). And the driver said that there's police around the corner where he's about to turn and I was standing without a seat and the police would stop him for that (I was a kid so it was probably illegal for me to stand). The thing that happened was that this one passenger suggested that I should crouch so that the police don't see me but the driver then said that it won't work and I should just get out.

And instead of getting out I simply crouched and sat there for half a minute with every one staring at me. At some point it ticked in and I got back up and hopped out.

I still wonder whether it was his right to make me get out when I had paid for the ticket just like every everyone else did AND I was going to school. Stupid peace of shit.
    And I still hate the adults who sat there that day as well. One of them could have at least gotten up to give me a seat but then again, the majority of them were women (not being sexist but just sayin').

• Thats really weird. They shouldn't have accepted your money or allowed you on board if there weren't free sats and standing is illegal.

• I can only pic one?

Tough question!

• Yeah, reading stuff on facebook from your past is always cringey for everyone...

I guess a few years ago I was at a concert and I wanted to liven up the crowd, so I stage dived and pretty much no one caught me, I was so humiliated.

• My first riced out car.

• hmm maybe my shirtless pics I used to take. I looked damn good but wtf who does that?

• The shit I did as a kid, and how I used to look a few years ago

• LOL poem on FB? If I were ur FB friend during those times you post poems I would have said HA! GAaaaaaaaay!

• gimmie a break xD I was 17 and a FB newbie. Anyway the question was to share your story not mock mine lol