What's the best way to cure loneliness?

If you're shy.

• Volunteering
  • Gym, sports
  • Find a partner

Most Helpful Girl

• Finding a partner, but I get that that's hard. Volunteering you'll get to meet people and feel good about yourself that you're helping out with causes you believe in

It won't be a cure but you can also come here and give me *virtual hugs*, I'm sorry that you feel lonely today

Most Helpful Guy

• Voted C. If you are at least reasonably good looking, it shouldn't be that tough to find a partner in spite of being shy. If not, indulge yourself in activities you enjoy doing. That's what I am doing too! I really enjoy listening to music and playing video games, so that's what I usually do during my free time, to combat loneliness!

• I don't think that cures loneliness.

• It doesn't, but eventually you get used to it. And these other activities will aid you to get used to loneliness, so that you don't feel that it is a 'problem' any more.

What Girls Said 1

• I find I open up at the gym. See the same people.

What Guys Said 3

• By dating someone

• Hanging out with people you know. But basically you can cure your own loneliness by working on yourself.

• Drugs.

I mean the three options you provided are good too but c'mon.