Define Internet people?

Define who they are? Jobless, welfare? Loser, assholes?

0|1
2|9

Most Helpful Guy

• You're defining yourself as a loser or asshole? Why? Don't put yourself down like that ma'am, life's not that bad.

1|4
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Considering that nearly everyone on this planet who's got the opportunity uses the Internet it's really just the world community on here 🌐🌐🌐

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 8

• Internet people:
    Definition:

Noun: 1. People that regularly use the internet.

Noun 2. People from planet internet.

Sentence: I don't see how these internet people spend hours on the computer on a sunny day.

0|1
    0|0
  • They are all part of a simulation, i know you are all non real, don't exist and are just part of an artificial world where i live.

What does your creator want from me ? Who am i? Why me? why i see the world as i see inside my head? Can you do the same ? xaskgkxbnzk, dhcndes

Gonna eat pizza!

0|0
    0|0
  • it´s basically the onabstructed view on a persons personality. most people seem to be assholes on the inside, which shows, when they don´t have to fear consequences for their behavior.

0|1
    0|0
  • Jobless, in my case.

0|1
    0|0
  • Nothing held back

0|0
    0|0
  • They are jobless, weak eye sighted, charsi , weed users mostly

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm none of those. I live on the net, and I probably make a lot more money than you do.

0|0
    0|0
  • They are just people too... Just like when you walk into the public you see people of different ages, jobs and achievements.. I don't know why some people have this idea of internet people being losers, underachieving assholes when we all know everyone use it from businessmen, public workers, celebrities, uni student and professors etc etcccccc.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1