Yes or no: can you solve a rubik's cube?

yes for me :D

• aww hell yeah!!!
  • fuck naw!!!

Most Helpful Girl

• No, it's too difficult. :(

Most Helpful Guy

• i haven't really taken the time to figure out the algorithm. Knowing that there is one is sufficient, in my opinion..

• it's actually not too hard. you just need to know there are layers and not sides. then it becomes pretty intuitive for the 1st 2 layers. the top part is actually pretty hard learning, but fairly easy to remember.

What Girls Said 7

• I've never solved one but I've never not solved one... lol

• Never done it before, I'm always too nervous to continue ones I get like three sides lol

• I only held a rubik's cube once so no but from what I've seen it's pretty easy to solve (but time consuming) once you get the hang of it.

• literally the 1st person to think it's easy. it's really easy to lose track and lose orientation. but hey, you go girl!

• Never tried. I doubt I'd have the patience to complete one though.

• Nope, but my best friend can do it within 36 seconds😳

• Nope, too hard

• I’ve never actually tried. I went to school with a kid who could solve it in under 10 minutes. He’s a math teacher now.

What Guys Said 9

• fuck no, i'm happy just to get one color on it. i've seen videos of people who solve it in like 10 seconds or something and i just scratch my head at how they did it.

• I got the book of how to do it and still couldn't do it.

• Yeah, a friend of mine taught me. Learned it in a month: learned a little each day in class.

• If I don't solve it in like 5 minutes i'm googling it lol nah it would take me awhile though

• I could, but I choose not to. ;)

• not unless I look up the cheat

• i like to think of it as... tutoring.

• no, tutoring would be if someone helped you, but when you fallow a list of steps to the letter that is a cheat code

• i learned how to do half of it by myself that was actually pretty easy. but there's no chance in hell you any normal person could figure it out the last part by themselves. and this is coming from a dude who do logic puzzles almost religiously

• with enough time... yes lol

• Yes. With a hammer.

• I vote B.

filler