How high of a self-esteem do you have?

Higher number is a higher self-esteem and lower nuber is a lower self-esteem. I would say a 7 for me on average so I vote D

• 1-2
    12% (3)25% (3)16% (6)Vote
  • 3-4
    20% (5)25% (3)22% (8)Vote
  • 5-6
    32% (8)17% (2)27% (10)Vote
  • 7-8
    24% (6)17% (2)22% (8)Vote
  • 9-10
    12% (3)16% (2)13% (5)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
9|5

Most Helpful Girl

• It varies. Some days I'm like, "Damn straight, I am the shit! I am the greatest thing to ever walk the earth and don't you know it!"

Other days I'm like, "I should just not get out of bed because I'm a terrible excuse for human existence and I'll never be good enough to be socially acceptable."

So probs like a six on average lol

0|1
    0|0
    • I'm like that all the time, sometimes I'm like "yo, I'm sexy as fuck," others I'm like nobody in the damn school probably would like me,

What Girls Said 8

• um it could be higher. it's probably a 6. but u know what? I'm kinda okay with it like that. it helps me keep myself in check.

0|1
    0|0
  • In general probably a 6. It can certainly be higher and lower at times but I'd say on average I sit around a 6. There are certain aspects of myself I am very confident in and others which I have very low confidence.

0|1
    0|0
  • It varies. On some days, it can be like an eight; on some days, it can go as low as a three or even two. Sometimes I just fake them up (pretend to be confident).

0|1
    0|0
  • As of late, ranging from 6-9. Naturally it's always been pretty low, but since I started going to the gym regularly and got with my boyfriend, I'm like a whole new woman. :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Eh, not gonna lie, it's super low, like 3/10 or something like that.
    I have my moments though, when I do feel confident. And I also pretend to be confident sometimes. 😛

0|0
    0|0
  • It's like in the 8-9 range on most days.

0|1
    0|0
  • Very very low. I've been trying to improve it but it has been really difficult for me.

0|1
    0|0
  • It's probably in the negatives.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 5