Have Martians been found for there are so many questions on GAG about 'different races'? Aren't we all one 'Human Race'?

0|0
2|7

Most Helpful Girl

• WOOOO PREAAACCCHHH!!! *whistles... claps... yells*

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• 99% of them are just trolls looking for XPER points... they know people are touchy about these subjects, they make it seem like they are being serious but they aren't... i don't know if you are ether... lol but it's dumb... most questions on here are just to get XPER for gift cards...

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 7

• i just heard jesse ventura talk about how stupid the term 'illegal alien' is because it sounds as if people from another planet are here, and he's right. in a better world we would treat each other equally regardless of ethnicity, but humans tend to be ignorant.

0|1
    0|0
  • The only way to win the race war is to stop running.

0|1
    0|0
  • NASA found water on mars. But probably, no life as of yet. We are all humans... But the white folks think they are inherently superior and are frustrated that their superiority isn't acknowledged. And non white people are too busy fucking with each other to take white folks seriously

0|0
    0|0
    • Black, white, yellow... all the same flock

• Show All
    • You watch cricket? Damn... I thought only people here in India were remotely enthusiastic about cricket

• Love it, loved Laxman and going back, Bhagwath Chandresahkhar- what a genius he was

• Until we all have proof of an advanced alien race, or some sort of event that requires humans to work as one... there will always be seperation and divisions

Without an external threat to take our focus away, the war will always be amongs us

0|0
    0|0
  • if people thought that way the world would be much better off

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know but at least Matt Damon won't feel so lonely anymore

0|0
    0|0
  • Race = species?

Race can just be a label. I'm attracted to girls of all races. So yeah the female gender of the human species is what I'm attracted to.

0|0
    0|0