What does 'love' means to you?

❤💛💚💙💜

Most Helpful Guy

• Love to me is the biblical view of it.

Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres, love never fails.

For this is love in it's purest form.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 19

• To me, Love is an overrated piece of crap, and has 'cheap shit' written all over it.

I'm talking only about the 'romantic' type of love. The other types of love, between parents and children, siblings, friends etc. is very much real.

• Agreed 10000000%.

• @UrFutureCrush
      Thanks a million for your kind words!

• @aficionado I know how sadness feels... so whenever I see someone that way... I try to change it at least a bit... tc

• it just means commitment and sacrifice to me. that's like literally it.

• By committing yourself to be with someone in good and bad days.

• "I fall in love everyday because baby I'm a rock star" 😂😂 but if you're taking about real love then that comes naturally and within the family I suppose. Because I can never tell someone that I love her more than my parents or siblings. That'll be just a lie then but yeah with some people you actually connect with that's a different story because there is some sort of attractive or at least temporary love or whatever that feeling is, it's completely mind blowing.

• Loved ones. And the other as in getting Married to your dream girl

• love means never having to say you're sorry. and yes, that was a terrible movie quote and even worse movie.

• Stupitity that can't be avoided.

• It means someone loves your stong and weak points - so he likes you as you are, all the way :D

• It means getting rejected and lead on. 😂

• Hard to answer this one. Of course love makes you feel happy and alive but more importantly.. when the love is true the happiness of your other half is more important to you then yours. Putting the needs of the other person above yours. This is real love.

• Sometimes it's just a nice hug.

• Showing care and/ or passion towards something or someone

• True love is what you feel for YOUR KIDS. True love is what you feel when your little kid has his/her first injury and you see blood or even a bad scratch.

• Caring n thinking for her without any greed and returning of favour

• Commitments, responsibilities and boredom.

• The world.. :o

• Chemical and bilogical things we feel makes us FEEL LOVED but as a description of what love is and HOW IS THE FEELING OF LOVE it can't be described

• Baby don't hurt meh
    Don't hurt meh
    No more

• Love? At least I have not found it in this world so far, that's the only truth.

What Girls Said 12

• No idea tbh, it's not like I've ever experienced it.

• They say wine and chocolate together can reproduce the chemical reaction that happen when you have emotional attachments to somebody. Try that while watching a favorite movie.

• Love is something that's unexplainable to me, it just what one person feels, and everyone feels it differently, it's a weird but a beautiful thing :)

• Something the horde of bitter asshats on this site are incapable of hahaha

• To accept someone fully, flaws and all and enjoy all those things about them entirely, unconditionally

• A relationship of passion, trust and care for the significant other. However is a different form of love which is family and anything that can be 'loved' or as a metaphorical saying.

• I don't believe in Love.

• It mostly means support for me.

• For me love is when i smile just thinking of those moments he and me shared... 💜💜💜
    We are no longer together but it was really a great time in my life at least

• An emotion that draws you to a person or object

• You care about someone enough to put their responsibilities and problems before yours

• When you come home after a tiring day and your dog come lick at you on the front door.

• I don't know honestly. 😔