Who would win in a war The United States or Russia?

• United States
  • Russia

Most Helpful Girl

• From my unbiased opinion, I'm pretty sure the US would win.

Most Helpful Guy

• Russia - largest stockpile of nuclear warheads in the entire world.
    US - 7100.
    Russia - 7700.
    But just for the sake of argument , let's say we don't go MAD.

Russia total military personnel. 2.9 million.
    US- 2.2 million.

How Russia won WW2.
    Hide the best tanks and planes , send cannon fodders and tin cans to the front lines to die. Don't unleash the T-34s and Yak-9s until the enemy reach Moscow. Buttfuck the Germans into submission.
    *fun fact , the German Tiger tank is a response to the superior T-34 tank which was impervious to the panzer II and III due to it's sloped armor design.

If America were to go to war with Russia right now. I suspect much the same will happen.
    The Abrams and Raptors will steamroll the T-90s and Su-29s. Which are essentially hookers who got older but just decided to put on more makeup.
    Then when they reach Moscow.
    BAM. The Russians release a weapon that the world has NEVER seen before that makes monkeys out of the Abrams like they did back in WW2.

What Girls Said 4

• Russia for sure. xx

• Thank you for the upvote and it seems we may be saying soon: May the best man win. xxoo

• I'm with Russia :)

• Nobody would win, it would just be a huge cost in money and lives.

• Russia wins, flawless victory - Fatality :P

What Guys Said 21

• Depends US has a bigger military budget. But nobody has ever successfully invaded them last the first winter. One this is for sure, if we ever do go to war with them I sure as hell hope I don't have to reenlist. Every Russian I have met has been crazy as hell.

• The USA.. We are to skilled in the air war and on the ground, we would take them. Let's hope though it would never turn into a nuclear war or any kind of other war.

cdn.rsvlts.com/.../...e-Wallpapper-HD-1024x768.jpg

• Air, correct. Ground, i wouldn't underestimate Russian ground forces, or overestimate US Army. When it comes to ground, Russians have way more experience than USA. It's like a matter of style. US likes to do it from air, Russia likes to do it on the ground.

• They would take them on the ground as well. We would set them up with so many air strikes s and then after that we would go in for the kill on the ground just like we did in the Gulf war. Non stop air strikes then the land war started and we took them so fast

• USA by far, the US spends more money on military than the rest of the world combined.

• It used to do that but our present uh what ever has been dismantleing out forces

• The whole world would lose in such a conflict.

• the weapons manufacturers would be the biggest winners, everyone else would be taking a big loss on that.

• Well, Russia and the US would obviously both lose, so I guess the winners would be China and maybe North Korea?

• The US. But it would be ugly. Let's hope we never find out.

• They'd destroy the whole world, everyone loses.

• Russia because they have bigger balls then the US

• Ever heard of MAD? Mutually assured destruction? No one would survive.

• At a point in time about 7 years ago America could stand her own against any other country , anymore I wonder

• Nobody would win, because of Mutually Assured Destruction.

• um if that happens we are all dead

you think the war is going to be fought with soldiers and tanks lmfao?

nuclear war for sure hope that doesn't happen because I'm too young to die

• We would obliterate each other
    That's why we don't go to war

• The existence of nuclear weapons on both sides ensures that there would be no real "victor". By the end of a war between the U. S. and Russia, any sort of victory achieved would feel as bitter as defeat

• no one, if we get into war with Russia I think it will likely end in nuclear war and no wins in that scenario.

• We still have a better more advanced military then the Russians. Those spetnz are the truth though possibly the wrolds best special forces. The uS has better allies then Russia as well, and more money.

• Russia is stronger and I would stand with russia so Russia would win 😛

• Russia has the bluster, but not the resources to win. Russia projects strength, but is not actually strong.

The US would win handily. Provided Obama isn't the president at the time of conflict.

• And the US technology advantage can't be overstated.

• Neither, there's no winner in a war, everyone loses

• usa we won every war

• no we didn't. we lost the vietnam war

• i don't believe u