Am I wrong in this situation?

I was talking on the phone with my friend about a theory that can not be proven and can not be disproven my parents heard this they were made coz they think it's stupid question into them it's not a stupid question but we think they r stupid coz no one knows it's answer so they kept yelling at me saying I am stupid ME? and then they became upset from me am I wrong in this situation?

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Wait. Can you explain the situation again-- I'm getting a little lost in what you are saying...
    Let me get this straight:
    -- You are talking on phone with a friend about some advanced unproven theory.
    -- Your parents hear you, and think that the unproven theory debate is stupid.
    -- Your parents assume you are stupid because you can't solve the unsolvable problem.
    -- A fight escalates from you defending yourself from being called stupid while they call you stupid.

Did I get this straight?

• Yes exactly srry I am not good at explaining problems in English 😂

• Omg I've had that same thought before too! It is something I've always wondered, but then came to the conclusion there is no definitive way to tell xD

• 😂 😂 😂 lol yes

What Girls Said 1

What Guys Said 0