How tall are you and are you happy with your height?

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm just shy of 6'4." I wish I was about 6'1" or 6'2" personally.

• That's a great height. Embrace it lol

• @WhatTheHellAmy She does embrace her height at least and dates all these tall guys xD

@Kris85 I don't know, I've always seen 6'1" or 6'2" as ideal

• She's so lucky XD

What Girls Said 44

• I'm 5'10" and happy with it. Took a while for me to be OK with it, and realize that just because I'm taller than the average female population doesn't make me any less 'feminine'.
    I almost literally grew into loving walking into a room and being able to grab everyone's attention with my longer legs and presence alone. :)

• I'm 5'0, and I'm typically happy with my height. However, buying pants, getting clothes out of the washer, and pulling things off the top shelf can be rough.

www.pleated-jeans.com/.../...washing-machine-1.jpg

• 5'5 and I'm mostly ok with it but I also have always wanted to be taller.

• I am 5'4.

It's okay. I wish I were taller. My whole family is tall. Except my grandmothers. When I go to family parties I'm the shortest. I can look my cousin's 10 year old daughter in the eye. It's annoying. I'd like to be 5'9. Still by far the shortest cousin in my family, but at least by not such a comical margin.

• 5,6ft and happy. The only thing I don't like is that I can't pull off high heels without looking gangly.

• I'm 5 foot 5.

Meh. It's boring. I'm annoyingly in the middle. If I wear heels, I'm a giant. If I don't, I can look a midget.

My friends are shorter than me so I always feel really tall.

• I'm 6'1" and it's taken me a long ass time to be okay with that. Still not 100% happy but getting there. I'm just okay with it.

• 5 7'' and yeah.. its fine..

• don't ask me why... but that's taller than expected :p

• ah you are sitting... that explains it xD
      thought you are standing :p

• @Yumix pretty much lying+sitting.. i was tired.. and you are not the only one on GaG who was surprised to know i am this tall.. maybe cuz i am thin.. i don;t know

• Eh 5'4".. I'm not exactly happy, but I'm okay with it. Just maybe, hopefully, I could get to my ideal height. :x

• I'm 1m58 which is 5ft2 I think. I've never had a problem with my height, I've always liked being short.

• I'm 5'4. I think I'm neither tall nor short, I'm content. I wish I were taller, so I wouldn't put on weight so easily

• Only 5'2 and I wish I was taller. Not happy with it. 5'5 would be perfect for me (even taller, but there's no way I could get taller than that).

• I am barely 5'1"(154cm) Yes I'm happy with it because it just adds to the cuteness. ^^

• Im 5'3 and I couldn't be happier

• i'm 5'3 and i'm in a love/hate relationship with it

• I'm 5'1"/154.9 cm and I hate it. I wish I was taller. There's literally nothing good that comes from being short. u3u

• Nah, that's a good height for a girl.

• @Yumix hahaha yeah! This is a fucking chaos

• It's glorious chaos.

• I'm 5'93" or 175-176 and no, I wanna be 177 😑

• I'm basically 5'2" give or take a half inch lol. I may be short but I love it, just wish I had a little more in other areas but I'm happy the way I am.

• 5'6 (1m68/1m69), I'm ok with my height. I'm not short and I can still wear heels.

• I'm about 5'11 and yes I like my height. I love being taller where people notice me first and I can reach things that most people can't, and also I love having long legs. The guys love the long legs 😉

• WOW I bet when you were 23 you were killer. You still are Miss Model

• Well thats good. and you are very welcome

• We sure do😉

• i'm 5'5 1/2"
    taller than average for people of my ethnicity but average where i live
    being 2 inches taller would be perfect

• I am 5ft 8" and I am contented.

• I'm 5'2 and while it wouldn't hurt to have longer legs, be able to reach things and actually be able to see/be seen in crowds/photos i'm pretty content

• I'm 5"2- 5"4 something and sometimes I wish I was taller but I'm happy with my height :)

• 177cm and finally super super happy about it!! :)

• I am 5'4 or 5'5 ft, I'm not sure. I'm unhappy with my height, I would more sad if I find out that I'm really 5'4 ft :(
    I wish I was average height like 5'6 ft.

• I'm 5'1" and I wish I was taller

• 5'2. I've always wanted to be taller, but sort of made peace by now.

• i'm 5'2 and ok with it but shorter would be better

• 5'4 and i wouldn't mind being taller

• More from Girls
    14

What Guys Said 39

• In 6'2. I'm good with that. I'd maybe go a little taller, like 6'4, but that's just getting greedy, haha.

• im 5'9 and im chillin d00d

• I'm quite short my today's standards. Just 5'7" (170cms). I'm not really happy about my height, but I'm most insecure about my face because I think it's too unattractive.

• 6'2. i'm fine with it, you can't control height. don't stress over what you can't control.

• 5'9, and I dont like it, I feel short. I know there are people who are shorter but I still wish I was 6ft or maybe like 5'11.

• Five foot nine inches and totally happy with it.

• 6'1.5"
    I generally round up to 6'2
    Very happy. I'm tall but not awkward tall.

• I'm 6'2 and yeah I'm happy with it.

• I'm 6'1 and I think I'm the perfect height. Not too tall and not short either.

• 5ft 9''

And no, Not at all. Its pretty much fact if you are a guy, And below 6ft, You are almost instantaneously written off as nothing more then a worthless sack of shit regardless of anything else.

Short dudes are legit 100% fucked in life.

• I'm 6'3. My only complaint are when I'm in confined spaces. So long road trips short desks things like that.

• 5'8, and I'd really like to be taller - but I recognise there are some advantages to being short.

• I'm 6'3. Very happy, I always say my height is one of my top physical traits!

• 5'8''. I wish I were taller, but I'm glad I'm not shorter.

• 1.98 (that's almost 6'6") and I'd like to be a little bit shorter...

• Woooow! I wish I was that tall haha

• @WhatTheHellAmy aaaaaaaaaahahaha I commented what I wanted to tell you on the wrong opinion for whatever fucking reason xD

go take a look at @xXiTacoXx 's opinion omg

• HAHAHAHAHAHA duuuuuude

Nah, I don't think the "taller the bigger", it's just that I like tall people, tall girls are my weakness tho. They look so hot.
      Tall people can help me in concerts, I just climb and there you go, the best view ever XD

• I'm 5'10 and im happy with my height.

• 6 foot bang on! it's a lucky height thanks granddad xD

• 6'0 and cool with it

• Around 5'4/5, I'd rather be taller. I literally can't think of anything I want more.

• I am 6ft i inch. I am happy with my height but i wish i was a bit heavier as i am slightly underweight... i am one of them people that eat loads and dont gain weight. Im around 154lbs (69kg) which is light for a guy.

• 1,86m (i think 6,1)
    i would like to get to 1,95m (6,5)👌😄
    For basketball it would be handy to be a bit taller🏀👌😉

• 6'3 is a pretty solid height. not too tall, not too short.

• five feet six and quite content

• I am 6'1 and living in bless

• I am about 5'7 I wish I was taller, but there is nothing I can do about it so I don't dwell on it

• 5'10-5'11 loving it! Although yes I wouldn't mind to be a bit taller but I'm happy with it now

• I'm 5'7, and I'd prefer to be at least 6'3.

• Last i measured i was 5' 8 but i am feeling taller lately

• 5'10.5''/ 179cm and what do u think from my username?

• just reading the other comments, I am a little surprised people aren't taller except for a few since westerners are stereo typically so compared to south and south east Asians

• im five"11

i want to be somewher from 6" to 6"3

• More from Guys
    9