If you had to join the military, what branch of military would you choose?

What military branch would you choose if you had to go to the army?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• the navy probably

What Guys Said 10

• I'm not sure about Options D, E, and F. You forgot about the "Coast Guard" by the way.

My votes's go to Air Force. navy's a second choice but that's only if I qualify and feel fully committed to serve. And the only way I think that would ever happen and feel I want to be involved with the military is if we are trying avert an extraterrestrial invasion of some sort to prevent us from being exterminated or enslaved. I don't like or care for all the political bullshit and lies, or nations endlessly fighting over resources, so in general I would not want to be involved with them in any way.

As for G, Special Forces aren't simply something you can just "join" you'd have to qualify for those after completing the basic training and depending how well you perform with the basic requirements, they may or may not let you go to special forces training. Believe me the training for those are a real nightmare to complete and qualify for. That's why they are called "special forces" because it's the top, best and the brightest as well as the ones that are able to endure and ignore all the pain and hardships to succeed in special forces. I think the Special Forces division for the Army (namely Delta Force), Navy (Navy SEALs) and the Marines Corps are most recognized.

• The most beneficial service is the Air Force. They have a lot to offer for the individuals. As far as strategy, the Navy is a huge piece of defense.

• Look at my avatar and username and take a guess. ⚓

• Air force has it much better apparently, they get better digs and food etc. Plus Top Gun fantasy. haha

• 1|0
  • I thought about the coast guard once upon a time

• I would never do that. Personally I wouldn't mind if the army here was closed down. It's useless and we don't need it. It's a waste of money

• I'd join the research and development branch.

• I wouldn't join. I'm for peace.

• Special Forces. better gear

What Girls Said 0