Would you even do this if your friends paid you to?

Most Helpful Guy

• People frequently die from "acute alcohol intoxication" when doing this kind of thing. I depends on the strength of the liquor, the amount they drink, and how big they are, but it can be deadly.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 8

• fuck i can't watch it on this device lol.

• No probably not.

• Lol no effing way.

• I'll give it a shot but I doubt I'll be able to do it...

• Nope although I know someone who you'd just have to tell him he didn't have the balls to do something and he'd literally do anything, didn't even need the money. Pretty sure he did that once right after eating some random bugs

• nope, never!

• I would try for 5,000 or more. I doubt I could finish it. How about you?

• I hope he doesn't throw that up, so he dies. Darwin award stuff right here, they all sounded like huge Dbags lol

• He's an idiot :/ he did that to what? Seem cool. Now he will be shitting out his kidneys n liver

• Maybe they will take him to get his stomach pumped and the new way they do it in my state, is they pump charcoal into you. It is safe and does the same thing, but it is incredibly painful- they do it to stop people having repeat journeys to the ER to get there stomach pumped.

• Who wants to go through that? That's beyond embarrassing.
      None of those guys seemed as if they had any common sense. They're probably the type to laugh like a whole bunch of Hyeenas if he starts throwing up or pass out.

What Girls Said 1