Would you rather be older or younger than your current age?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I wish I was 6 years old again :( when everyone seemed to be friends, and you could just sit in the sandbox and play with a random kid as if you were friends. No bitching or betrayal, no bills to work for and pay, FREE CLOTHES AND TOYS :D No pressure to be in a relationship/lose your v/kiss someone (etc). Also it was a time of no regret for me, I don't remember doing something that I regretted when I was 6 years old, even if I did, I forgot about it shortly after. :P
    And and, not knowing about all the bad things about the world like corruption, rape, war, forced prostitution, racism, and the list is endless. I don't know, but when reality hit me at like 15-16 when I legit saw real poverty in my own eyes I actually got so upset about what a sick world we live in.___. Ignorance is bliss.

What Guys Said 46

• YOUNGER!!! I wish I was 18 again, there are so many things I regret these past 7 years. I had so much fire in me when I was 18 and it just all disappeared. I've been trying to get it back these past couple of months and have been making some slow progress. Still though, it feels like I messed up what could have been the best years of my life for stupid reasons.

• Hmm... If it means my life speeds up with my age and I essentially fast forward through life until an older age, I'd rather do that. I'd want to fast forward until around 21.

Otherwise, 19 is as good as number as anything else I guess. Wouldn't mind 18 or 20, but I don't particularly care much.

• I've lived and relished at every age that I've been through as am I currently. Every age has it's own advantages and experience to teach. So I'm fine where I am :)

• I wish I could be a teen again.

I could get away with being unproductive, self-orientated and annoying, without anyone batting an eyelid :)

• I would like to be younger. That way I'd be closer to my little bro's age and it'd be more fun to hang out with since our interests would coincide more.

• I will pick younger.

• Younger! But, only if I could know then what I know now or else I would just repeat the past and what sence would that make?

• Odd one - I like being my age but my personality is probably about 20 years younger - I look back on my younger years and think being there, done that - I am looking forward to retirement and not having to work anymore.

• I wanna be young again

• I'll stay with my current age.
    I already have a negative view of the younger generation, why would I want to be a part of it. As for being older, life is short why would I make it even shorter.

• Younger, for one reason: when doing sports I feel I'm getting a little older :o
    The engine is still there, but the turbo starts to shrink haha :-(

• Well, if I could retain my current knowledge and experience I would like to be younger, so I could have more time to do things that I did wrong or didn't do before. If not, I would rather remain my current age. I don't like the idea of being a stupid teen again :P

• Older because I'm tired of people trivializing my plights just because I'm 3 months short of being 18 years old. -_-

• and you still know shit lol, that's the big problem with that age, you're mature enough to think you're mature but you're still a kid. You might think I'm being an ass, but 5 years from now you'll feel the same.

• @guy532 I agree, but the bigger issue I have is with people that treat the barrier between 17 and 18 as something magical where they'll talk to you like a little kid at 17 and only at 18 will they actually take you seriously.

That's what I don't understand - like there's not a huge difference between 17 and 18 besides many major legal "updates". I understand your view because at least you're being consistent and not subscribing to that ridiculous idea where you magically treat someone different the second they turn 18.

• I agree with you, there is hardly a difference between a 17 year old and an 18 year old. From what I've seen, guys don't really start to mature until around 20-22.

• Neither. My age is perfect ;)

• Id want to stay 21

• Older, In my late 20's or early 30's.

• Kid, here's some real advice that I WISH I heard when I was your age, but didn't because no one really gave me the direction I needed. First thing is work out, get ripped man. You have no idea how easy it is to get women when you're in your early 20's with a perfect body. Find a useful/cool hobby and stick to it, I wish I started playing the guitar earlier. Stay motivated and hungry. Work your ass off to get ahead in life and don't be lazy. Try and find a balance between work and play that greatly benefits you. Do this stuff and you'll be set up so well for the next 10 years. It's the best thing you can do for yourself.

• @guy532 .

For about a year now iv'e actually been going to the gym and stuff trying to improve (I use to be obese), And, Now im just at a normal weight, But I've given up with it. I came to the realisation that no matter how much weight i loose / muscle i gain, Ill still have a shit face so there is no point. Face is more important then body.

It was for that exact reason, I do not do any hobbies, The least i can be in public the better (Except for when i have to like college or work).

Oh, And i've played guitar since i was 8 haha. Though in all honesty i haven't touched any of them in at least 5 or 6 months now (Just dont really see the point in playing an instrument to myself? haha)

Cheers anyway bro, But. It ain't gonna happen unfortunately.

• I rather be younger so the girls who feel attracted to me are legal, and sometimes I wish to be 25 and have a car so the older women don't be feeling like I am the little brotha or so.
    Actually leme stay at this age, it has all I want. I am just too silly to do the driver license

• i used to be very lazy and so i wish i could go all the way back and work super hard so i could have a lot more things now but living in the past don't help no one.

• younger, so I can avoid doing a couple of mistakes again :(

feels like I've wasted my last 10 years...

• I am the perfect age, i'd like to stay this age for a while.

• Older I freaking hate school 😭😭

• I want to hit 22 right now... still waiting.. uhg

• I love my life rn but I'd rather be 16 honestly

• Older so i can have ma baby Diana in ma arms alrdy! can't wait til that day kums 😔

• Younger... Being old happens automarically xD

• Younger obviously

• Younger so I can be just as smart and get through school with REALLY high classes

• Old I'm ready to be a old man now

• bit younger, say 30-35...

• Younger than my current age

• More from Guys
    16

What Girls Said 34

• I like my age.
    I'd actually like freeze time (so I don't age anymore).
    From ages 18-29 I've gotten a lot of attention from the opposite sex, and with age I have seemed to grow more confident (it shows in my walk and the way I carry myself).
    I love that about it.
    If I were to rewind a couple of years back, my confidence level would have been a lot different.

• Younger of course!!! O, the good ol days... haha!!!

• I wish I was younger so I can relive my life and not most enjoyable years of my life. Right my wrongs and undo mistakes that I've made.

I just want happy times.

• Either, but I hate being this age.
    I would either like to go back to being 6, or fast forward to being 35.

• I'm actually fine where I am now :p and no, I wouldn't rather be older or younger. I've always wanted to be 18 honestly.. let life run its course ^^

• Uhm, if I had to choose I'd say a little younger rather than older.

• I'd be happy just to stay my current age. 31

• Younger, I wanna be 8 and carefree again! 😭

• At least I have the advantage to mature forward, since going backwards is out of the question. In my youthful days I was an introvert, i'd probably still be like that if it were possible to resort into my younger self. I know i've made a lot of mistakes in the past, but I don't regret making any of them.. because if I hadn't made them then I wouldn't have learned how to make things right.

... and I preferably want to be 21 or 24, I feel that those years will be my moments.

• I love my age at the moment. I do not want younger or older.

• i want to be a toddler

• my current age FOREVER!!!

• Neither. I just want life to not be shit. Being any age, older or younger won't change that.

• Besides. Life was worse as a kid. And I don't know what's ahead of me. It could just be more heart ache. So why not just stay where I am, and experience the moving forward as it comes?

• My best years were 16 to 18 so yeah, younger...

• Younger than my current age

• I would rather just have time frozen for me and stay at 23. :D

• I don't mind my age right now. In a few years I'll probably want to be back in my 20s though.

• I am happy being 18. It feels good to be in this place of transition from high school to college.

• I'd love to stay my current age forever

• Definitely older.

• Younger. Relive our old experiences and our first time evers ^^

• I want to be 18 with all of the knowledge I currently have

• 5-6 years younger so i can have more options

• I want to be younger. High school sucks. 😭

• Hate to tell you but they really are the best years of your life

• nahh I hated my high school years, it's different for everyone.

• Younger, turning 30 this year did my head in.

• I guess a little bit older but not by a ton maybe 22ish

• Younger for sure. I wanna be less concerned of my studies and get babied by my family :3

• I rather be younger

• If I could, I would want to be immortal and stays with the youthful look forever

• older then my current age

• More from Girls
    4