Do you blush easily?

Till the age ~16 it was super easy to make me blush, I was always blushing. These days it's basically impossible. Don't know what changed.

Most Helpful Guy

• YES. It is annoying. That is possibly the most awkward part about me 😓

I'll be just chillin somewhere on the university campus playing guitar, trying not to bother anyone, and then a girl maybe will come up to me (passing by) curious of what song I was messing around with. I'm able to talk and be social enough for the situation, but I start blushing because I was caught off guard. It is embarassing :(

If I am attracted to someone or crushing on the person I blush extra easy. If I don't mentally prepare myself before hand, I could start blushing from looking into the person's eyes. I don't really know why, I guess I'm just wired that way. I always tell myself not to be like that, but I can't help it...

It is just one of those things that contribute to the awkward shy side of me that I can't hide. 😅

Most Helpful Girl

• Oh my god yes.
    It's super easy and I don't.. Know how to stop it. 😕

Super annoying. People always make fun of me for it. 😒

What Guys Said 30

• Didn't think of it till you mentioned it but till about 14/15 I blushed really easy but ever since I don't really blush.

• Hard to say since I rarely get the chance to blush. I'd like to think that I'm in the middle between it being easy and hard. This one classmate blushed over any little thing even though he was far from the shy type so I'm comparing myself to him.

• nah man im like a rock.

• I only seem to blush around girls or when people complement me... I don't know
    24.media.tumblr.com/.../...vnadXc1rv8jpzo1_250.gif

• Hell to thu NO!
    I am the one causing the blush in others.
    You betta believe it, too!

• I have blush protection (•̀ᴗ•́)൬༉

• When I've said something stupid, yes :D
    Or when I've said something with the best intentions but think it may have been misunderstood, yes as well :o
    However, apart from that it rarely happens...

• Lel awwww ma Latvia babez is so LUVLY ;3
    If only she was here i wouldve make her blushed til her head explode 😂😂

• Like a tomato!

• Yes I blush incredibly easy it sucks.. Embarrassment is real.

• not as easily as I used to no, thought I still do for the right person.

• When groups of girls look at me because I get shy. I then blush..

• Yeah probably still do just haven't had a reason too in awhile

• Yeah lol. For some reason one my friends that's a girl and I always blush while speaking to each other.

• A friend said I do
    I don't know it myself, but he said so

• You grew up..! That's what happened :-)

• yeah i blush easily... if a pretty girl talk too me a give me a complemen or say i did something wrong i get red like a tomato :/

• I blushed yesterday when I realized @GnarCute wasn't insulting me. I felt really dumb for a minute or two... Sorry, GnarCute. <3 My facial cheeks and ears really heat up when I'm blushing, LOL.

• Hahahah u can try

• Very, girls always tease me about it.

• ya, definitely. Whenever the girls I like even look at me.

• yes I'm so white I blush if I laugh, cry, gte embarased, feel happy or just ate a sandwhich

• yup, I blush quite easily. my friends are telling it me all the time <_<

• I used to get some embarrassed! But again as I've grown older I haven't for years maybe I stopped caring as much and got brave! Maybe I use great concealer... Joke!

• *Blushes* I can't see or hear the word without doing it.

• depends on what the topic is

• Not as far as I know.

• Yes, whenever I talk to some beautiful girl ;)

• You grew confidence. I used to a long time ago. Now I can walk naked in Walmart and not care.

• Kind of. I made this one girl blush and I had just met her

What Girls Said 20

• Yes, I do... and it's super embarrassing. Lol I can literally feel my face get hot when it happens and of course other people notice it too. haha

• I don't think I blush easily.. I actually could never tell when someone is blushing and I can never see it when it happens.. I mean, do those pink circles really appear on ur cheeks? How do they simply appear? This always confused me..

• Something similar happened to me. I used to be terrified of people not liking me and now I barely care about that - as long as I know my intentions are honourable - I don't care too much what others think most of the time.

• I am pretty much constantly red about something :( :(

• I don't blush easily, but apparently according to my friends I blush a lot when I used to talk to my crush. So lets say, only on certain occasions :p

• No, not really.

• I used to think I didn't until a friend told me I was blushing, because I saw a guy I found rather cute. It's embarrassing when you want to keep it a secret.

• I still blush, not often tho

• No I do not.

• I don't blush easily, I wish I did. Rosy cheeks are a cute look that I like on myself. I wear blush to fake them but next I'll find solutions to naturaly have those beautiful rosy cheeks.

• Yes! I never need to wear blush because my cheeks are always rosy.

• Nope. I don't blush.

• i'm not sure but sometimes

• Yes, I do blush easily

• Yeah very easily, I just want 2 die when I blush 🙈

• my skin is too damn dark for that!

• this question makes me shy

bluuuuushblushblush

• Yes. It could be becuase I'm super shy.

• Yeah it is actually pretty easy ☺️

• I never blush! *blushes while yelling that*