When was the last time you had to go to the hospital and why?

Most Helpful Girl

• When I was 12 I got hit by a car and went by ambulance to A&E, but it was only because my Mum had just had a caesarian and couldn't drive me. I just got a sling for my arm, a doctor's note for a week off school and six weeks off P. E , and some paracetamol and I was good to go. I've never stayed overnight in hospital except when I was born

Most Helpful Guy

• 5 years ago. Was playing semipro football back then, and I separated my right shoulder on the opening kickoff, and then in the 4th quarter I was blocking in a punt, kind of got doubled over and spun around, and the kid coming from the edge jumped to try to block the punt but kneed me around the jaw I think and I was on Queer Street trying to remember what my name was, haha. So I went to the ER the next day and got a CT scan and an X-ray, found out I had a concussion and a separated shoulder. Good times.

What Girls Said 9

• It was earlier this summer. I accompanied a friend so she could do the HIV test and the anonymous AIDS screening center was at the hospital.

• 3 weeks ago, for an ankle injury

• i was 12 and i shattered my foot i was on crutches for a month and a half and had a boot on my foot 6 months

• Sept 2013, Vehicular accident ( I was knocked down) :(

• A year ago, to see my grandma.

• Last summer got a nasty infection from a cut in my leg. Doc's said if I had waited much longer I most likely would have lost my leg.

• Nothing serious lately. When I was young I had to have heart surgery and a few other types of surgeries. I have an upcoming scan next week.

• I got really sick 2 months ago. They gave me a shot and told me to rest.

• 12 Months ago from attempted suicide.

What Guys Said 4

• Maybe 5 years ago? Freaking Boy scouts put nuts in their popcorn? I am allergic to tree nuts and nearly suffocated getting to the ER...

• I returned to the hospital a few days after my finger surgery to remove a giant tumor from my index finger. When they unraveled the cast I saw 10 stitches in an incision that spanned the whole length of my finger. My reaction was "Holy Shit!"

• I had to go to the hospital 3 and a half years ago to remove a blood clot in my arm, my first rib on the left side, and part of a neck muscle.

• Never
    reason:good question👌im still young and fit👍and lucky😂