Do Starbucks drinks make you nauseous?

I can never finish it.

0|0
6|7

Most Helpful Guy

• Way to much sugar man. I can't do Starbucks anything. It tastes good but gives me the hershey squirts about 30-minutes after then you feel crappy for hours after.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• No, usually that doesn't happen :p But last year I got a VENTI (590ml!!) and wow, it was too much. But I still drank all of it despite feeling uncomfortably full.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• Starbucks is so overrated. Their drinks and food are no better than anyone else. A girl told me they did not even take the time to spell her name correctly or even say it right. I bought a hot chocolate from Starbucks once and it was so gross, can't remember what I did with it but I think I probably threw it away.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think I'm becoming more lactose intolerant. Those Starbucks fru fru drinks does a number on me. I'm not going to describe what happens, but I'm sure people can imagine.

0|0
    0|0
  • If i even step foot in a Starbucks I get nautious... its my body reminding me of the sewer drinks they serve there!

0|0
    0|0
  • Dem PSL's make me nauseous because they're too sweet.

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't go to sbux. Dunkin ftw

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer other coffee places but I still like starbucks

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• They can give me a headache. Too sweet.

0|0
    0|0
  • no but thats really weird but its okay butterfingers burn the inside of my esophagus and i dont have a peanut or chocolate allergy

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope. I love em

0|0
    0|0
  • no I don't get nauseous from from Starbucks drinks

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm pretty sure there's some type of drug in those things.

0|0
    0|0