Favorite pizza?

0|0
10|9

Most Helpful Girl

• We have a shop that does a really good pizza called a polenta and that has ground beef, chicken, chicken tikka and ham :) Basically I love any meat feast or a simple plain cheese and tomato pizza will do. Nothing with mushrooms, olives or pineapple :/

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 9

• pineapple pizzaaaaa

0|1
    0|0
  • Agh, I can't choose just one. Cheese or pepperoni pizzas are classics. I like other toppings, too, though, like tomatoes, spinach, garlic, onions, peppers, etc...

0|0
    0|0
  • Cheese and Pepperoni pizza

0|0
    0|0
  • At least double or triple pepperoni, mushrooms, jalapeños, pepper flakes on top, and a garlic buttery blend with a sprinkle of grated parmesan and italian herbs crust.
    Also, ranch!
    😍💕🍕

0|0
    0|0
  • The one you eat? :P

0|0
    0|0
  • There's a lot of good pizza places here in new York and I like the sicilian ones the most

0|0
    0|0
  • Plain old pepperoni.

0|0
    0|0
  • Anchovy pizza.

0|0
    0|0
  • Cheese, hamburger/sausage, and pepperoni pizza :) I have 3 favorite :D

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 8

• 2 words Meat Supreme. I am talking about a pizza that has ham, bacon, beef, pepperoni and Italian sausage, over a creamy garlic base, not the normal tomato base. With lots of cheese and some onion.

0|0
    0|0
  • I can't have cheese and I usually don't even like it. In the context of pizza, I like it but again I can't have it.

So usually what I eat is cheeseless veggie pizza, which I also like a lot.

0|0
    0|0
  • Meat Lover's <3

Esp. Papa Murphys

0|0
    0|0
  • Meat lover's pizza with cheese-stuffed crust

0|0
    0|0
  • Costco Combo pizza.

0|0
    0|0
  • nothing extra, only spicy sausage ;)

0|0
    0|0
  • Cheese, ham, mushrooms, olives and rich sauce.

0|0
    0|0
  • Chicken, mushrooms, and green pepper.

0|0
    0|0