You're sitting in you're room, when suddenly a wild cockroach appears?

How would you react?

• Ruuun for my life, eww I hate cockroaches and I'm too scared of killing them!!!
  • Kill that little bi***!!!
  • Just let it chill in my room, doesn't bother me.
SORRY it's your Ughhhh excuse my bad English, just noticed this huge mistake :S

Most Helpful Guy

• A wild Cockroach appeared!

Go Charizard!

Use flamethrower!

Cockroach got toasted! It's super effective!

Burn 'dat shit. 🔥🔥

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 26

• 4|0
  • Burn down the house and move on with my life in another country with a fake identity so that relatives of the cockroach won't come to me seeking revenge.

• That has happened countless times. Where I'm from, cockroaches are part of the family, cause in summer there are a lot of them xD
    I would take off my shoe and try to hunt that son of a bitch.

• It fucking DARES to enter my abode without permission! In agreement with all those who are in my head the penalty is DEATH by punch to the throat... REPEATEDLY!!!

• I'm grabbing a shoe and killing that muthafucka.

I live in the desert so I deal with waterbugs and crickets from time to time.

----

If I'm outside I don't kill bugs unless they touch me. But if they get inside they are marked for dead (unless it's a dragonfly, I catch and release them because they're mosquito eaters)

• It is invading my territory, like any other species in nature I kill it.

• I see a bug in my living area, it dies!! period.

Survival of the fittest, perhaps one day the only bugs around humans will be the ones that stay the fuck out of the way.

• I pick up my girlfriend and chuck her at it. She's bigger than a fly swatter so it'll be harder to miss...

• With cockroaches, don't they crawl and scurry rather than fly? And when you see one, you probably have 100 times more, because they *hide* and scurry away when the lights come on...

• They usually just run around the floor, but some of them fly. One night when I was back at my hometown, I was in my room when I suddenly hear a huge buzzing, and when I look up, I saw this huge ass roach on the ceiling. They rarely fly, but sometimes they do.

• Damn, I have yet to deal with flying ones, and Hope I never do. However, I have had to spend hundreds of dollars on poison baits to deal with one recent incident.

• Wheres my ak!!!

25.media.tumblr.com/.../...8tQivG1s6kgs6o1_500.gif

Nah I just let them be.

• I don't kill things, ill leave it alone, i would think less of someone for killing an insect just because it disgusted them.

• "A". I am uncomfortable around bugs and have a real phobia for all bee species.

• grab something to catch it and throw it out of the windows. killing it is too much of a mess...

• i´ve personally never seen one in my country.

• Give'em a wine and lets chill like bros 👊🏻

• I once left Florida in the middle of the night because of a wild cockroach.

• Start screaming like a little girl, god I hate flying bugs, especially when in a closed space.

• *Grabs rocket launcher*

U gonna die today, motherf- *fires*

• Unless it bothers me, I don't pay much attention to it. Otherwise, I'd kill it.

• 😄 at everyone afraid of a tiny bug

• Run for my life.

• id kill it, but it will take me a while to grow the balls lol

• i usually catch the bug and suffocate it or flush it in a bottle and/or get another bug to try to fight for the death or flush it down the toilet. kinda fucked up, but whatever.

• As long as it doesn't fly I'm fine. I'd kill it. The moment it spreads its wings, I shit bricks and run away.

• I usually catch them and tame them. I hate having wild creatures in my home. Domesticated cockroaches have much better manners and cleaning habits.

• Are there domesticated cockroaches?

What Girls Said 18

• Define wild. Is he bringing booze and party hats? Will he wear a lampshade on his head? My kind of party bug!

Nah, just kidding. I'd squash it with a brick. Or a car. Or a surface to air missle.

• I run and probably scream a little too :P

• I would burn my apartment building down 😨

I hate them 😢💀

• Back in the country where I was born, cockroaches can be found literally everywhere. I'd just grab something nearest to me and kill it.

• This has happened to me so I know how I react. First, I scream and run away. Second, I come back with a weapon (Raid or a shoe) Third, I kill it.

• Well I live in Atlanta so I am kind of used to them, but there aren't any in my house cause I keep that shit clean. I'd jump and leave the room.

• I would be screaming. I hate bugs, esp cockroaches. Give me a rat instead, at least they're cute furred creatures.

• first i scream all girly like grab a katana use my battle roar as i chase the fucker down cutting everything in my way in half till i corner the son of a bitch where i hand it a tiny tooth pick sized blade and give it the option to kill its self or suffer my wrath

• Oh no no, I could stand anything but that, I despise those fuckers! I'd either run for my life screaming like the girl I am, or freeze in place panicking while slowly dying 😫😰

• ATM I wouldn't react to much and murder the shit out of it.(not in a happy mood)

• let it chill.

• bring out the steel bat

• I will shout and run for my life LOL.

• smash it to the point of overkill then lie awake in bed with phantom itches.

• I fucking hate bugs ewww killing it is my fiancée's job

• I would run for my life!!! Ahhhhhh I would be soooo scared

• looooool this title