I got her pregnant?

OK so this girl I've been with for 2 month is now pregnant. The thing is I'm black and she's white and her parents hate me. I didn't even want to go out wit her I was pressured into it. I'm 19 and in the second year of my university working towards becoming a orthopedic surgeon and having a kid will really hurt my studies. My friend told me to go out with her he said all she wanted was sex and she kept flirting with me I wasn't even interested she asked me out and we had sex the first day. She's very very beautiful but I don't love her and she only likes me for my looks.

Most Helpful Girl

• She is having your baby here, dear, and being this is said, sit her down and the both of you need to have a serious talk about this.
    Tell her your Honest John feelings and tell her you feel it best that you both are not ready for this blessed event and maybe it it is Best To.. Talk about another option.
    I am Not into abortion, Lord only knows, but I know we all make mistakes, and if it is where bringing a little one into this life that Might have problems, not with the color deal because there is so much of this today, but perhaps with her parents who might not take kindly to having this grand baby and may not be so supportive of their daughter.
    You both do not love one another. Never mind what happened, how it happened or why it happened.
    However, it is hard to say what she may say to this. And if she decides to have the baby anyways, talk to her about what you both are going to do in this sticky situation that definitely needs handling with kid's gloves.
    Good luck. xx

Most Helpful Guy

• Mixed baby 😏
    You don't love her but love to have sex? You are selfish too

What Girls Said 11

• Well that's what happens when people participate in recreational sex. But you mentioned you've been with her for 2 months yet you don't like her. Why continue seeing her after the first time? You gotta man up and take care of the soon to be baby if she doesn't plan on having an abortion.

• Yes obviously I will be in the babies life. But my friends kept calling me a pussy and kept saying I'm gay for wanting to go out with a girl for love.

• Maybe I can convince my father to pay her to get an abortion.

• You can try. I hope it all works out for you. Make sure you go with her to the place. I've heard stories of girls who take the money and keep the baby.

• Awww boooo wooo. Too fucking bad. No one made you do shit. Take responsibility. If she keeps the baby then its both your responsibilities. The child shouldn't have to suffer for the stupidity of you both.

• ... Did she force her dick into you too? Slip and land right on top or something?

• did you use protection? What does she think about the situation

• Your not seriously trying to blame your friend? And were you "pressured" into sex with her, without a condom?

• Well you have a shit storm on your hands. Talk to her and be supportive right now. You may not love her but she needs you to be there right now.

• Well your baby now good luck my friend

• welp, time for an abortion

• Well guess what..media4.giphy.com/media/i2oWScfOjAkWk/200_s.gif
    Now you both have to take responsibility for not using birth control. You are going to be a father now you have to take responsibility.

• Cut that b*tch off but you still have to look out for her and support her because you are half of the blame. Whatever you do don't just pick up and leave.

• tell her that and let her know you don't want parts of becoming a father. men have a say as well but if she doenst want an abortion my advice USE CONDOMS NEXT TIME!!!

What Guys Said 5

• Take responsibility. Look into abortion, check for alternative routes whatever you must do to make this right.

• 0|0
  • Who says it's your kid? Deny that shit, bro.

Why isn't she aborting?

• Like the saying goees once you go black you're a single mom 😂😂😂

• hahaha never heard that before but it's good... smh

• The first time I heard this, I died laughing lol

• make her get an abortion duh