Should I stay or go?

Traveling and exploring the world is very interesting. There is different cultures, people, countries, and things you would not even dream of knowing.
My job right now is being a nanny. Doing my job is very fun since she is a bright and talented young girl. However, I do not want her too get to attached to me. We have been together for six months.
Yesterday I announced to the family I would be leaving and they were shocked, than asked me how am I going to tell the little girl about it. That is a good question, because I do not know.
The little girl is four and I have known her since she was three. I taught her a lot, we have bonded a lot. I am like an older sister to her. What should I do?

What Guys Said 1

• Doing my job is very fun since she is a bright and talented young girl. However, I do not want her too get to attached to me. We have been together for six months."

^how old's she? well if she spends more time wid u than wid her parents... consider there's a huge chance she's gonna be attached to u more then... ;)

"Yesterday I announced to the family I would be leaving and they were shocked, than asked me how am I going to tell the little girl about it. That is a good question, because I do not know.
    The little girl is four and I have known her since she was three. I taught her a lot, we have bonded a lot. I am like an older sister to her. What should I do?"

^i see... well... unfortunately if u have to leave... u must say to her to view her parents just like u maybe? also tellin her u might meet again in future... might calm her down a little bit i believe... ;)

What Girls Said 0