What do you think of this hoverboard?

• Damn that's awesome!
  • That got my hopes up. :'(
  • I want one!
  • God I feel really old now.

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Why do you do this to me. YOU ALWAYS DO THIS.

What Guys Said 4

• wow that's a fuck ton of nitrogen cooling. did you see those exhaust valves, covered in fucking ice. a regular skateboard is still worth it unless you're rich enough to maintain one of these lol.

• i just looked it up, it is liquid nitrogen cooling, and you can't just ride it anywhere you want. it requires a special track built with magnetics underneath it that causes the HB to lift off the ground slightly.

• yeah they just killed the dream a little bit. :( But maybe soon in the future we will get there. ^^

• It doesn't work everywhere though, as explained in the video. I hope by the time the next generation comes, we can build one.

• Dammit I really thought that was real:(

• The future is here!

What Girls Said 2

• It looks to work better over water than the cement. I think it looks bad. It's cool, but it could be better.

• That's so cool omg! 😍
    I really feel like that movie "back to the future" did predict the things we would have in 2015 creepily well!