What should I do on this rainy weekend?

It is supposed to rain here ALL weekend thanks to that Hurricane Jouquain hitting the East Coast. Here in North Carolina they are calling for over a foot of rain in some parts. I don't want to be stuck inside on GAG all the time as we might lose power because we expect high winds over sixty miles per hour and with the ground already wet with previous rain in the last week some trees are likelyto uproot and possible mudslides. Any Ideas?

@Ashely_Princess @Empatheticlady @justbanannaz @QuestionMan @Paris13 Y'all got any ideas?

Everyone come up with some good ideas!

@GinnyWeasley @Charismatic110 y'all got any ideas as well?

Most Helpful Girl

• i just chill out inside to avoid danger if the weather gets too bad. also if we lose power I'm fine because my laptop is usually charged :P
    im not too good with entertaining myself indoors sorry. i usually just come up with something random like anything artistic, mucking about on the piano singing to the rain gods to have mercy :P or i get candles and put them round the house then i end up playing with the candles.

ok i am not 20. =/

• I'm not good with entertaining myself at all lol. Except here on GAG or maybe youtube I have a weird urge to listen to songs with "rain" in the title lol. I have some books a magazine or 2 (nothing like the guys may be thinking lol) Playing cards, monopoly but its no fun to play by yourself lol

• that was lovely thank you. @smahala1991

• Welcome :) I thought it was good, the guy can almost make the piano talk

Most Helpful Guy

• If only music could change the weather
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bjPqsDU0j2I

I'd say try and distract yourself. Invite some people over for a hurricane themed party, read a book, go to the gym, or do some other hobby you have.
    I'd stay away from relying on technology for entertainment since I don't know how good your backup generator is (if you have one).

What Girls Said 10

• Good morning my good friend, @smahala1991, I hear you on your own end. I just woke up to a driving rain and wind storm, attempting in an hour to go do my laundry.
    I am In today, going out tomorrow. I plan to relax, put on some TV for awhile, stay warm, for I have been a bit under the weather myself with the sniffles, and just Do... GAG.
    You could probably do some co0oking, good looking, listen to music, watch some of your TV shows, and of course be on GAG with all of your friends who always enjoy having you here, dear.
    Be safe and don't go out until the smoke clears.
    Good luck. xx

• lol!! Oh, yes, had pizza too but not as tempting as yours, @smahala1991 Hope your day was good after all, tomorrow looks better with the weather.:)) xxoo

• Thank you too for the upvote. xx

• How is this for a midnite smack snack: PrettyRican is gone, just saw her profile is no longer active, @smahala1991 :((xx

• If I was stuck in my house, I would have a movie marathon! I would check tv and see if anything good was on, if not move on to Netflix. If not, then I'd make my own playlist of dvds/blurays and watch those. Maybe make something that fits (if you don't want just popcorn, maybe bake cookies or something).

• - Read.
    - Write poetry, short stories, etc...
    - Watch TV, movies, and stand-up.
    - Listen to music.
    - Sing and dance, even if you're not good at either option.
    - Draw, paint, do something artistic, again, even if you're not good.
    - Bake or make yummy treats.
    - Keep in touch with friends through G@G, Skype, KiK, and other forms of social media.

• Make yourself Cup of coffee and watch film. ☺

• Movie dayyyyyyy!!!

• Chill at your house and watch movies all day! :D lol

• Do like me spend it on GAG.

• bake
    read books
    Halloween movie marathon
    make a rainy day soup
    do some DIY projects

• Good ideas, but there's a risk of power going out. Maybe this rain will end someday it's been raining past 2 days

• We have wood stove here too, the wind is blowing now. Maybe i'll turn on the radio later and listen to NPR

• At least we're not getting the worst part of it

• Netflix. Make some good food. Clean and get chores done. Shave. Do some laundry.

• Watch Netflix girl!

What Guys Said 3

• It's raining here too bro. I still go out though. I was out for part of Sandy as well, had stuff to take care of. And then afterwards it was the whole how to avoid too long gas lines and keep the car fueled.

I plan on going out during this as well. Where I am they're saying it may just miss or we may get just the edge of it so nowhere near what Sandy did.

I say play some football (not during the brunt of the storm obviously, just in some rain) or just get a pet and stay in if you don't wanna go out. You can also invite people over if nobody wants to go out, then you got people to chill with throughout and will be entertained. Play some Risk or chess or something.

• I went to a football game and tomorrow I will be going out to watch UFC. Why don't you call a girl up and have her come by your crib?

• I'm single plus I know no other girls except my sisters and the ones here on GAG

• Nearest one is 20 miles away plus I dont have my own car

• Oh I see. So you can't leave the house? I guess bro watch college football and work in the yard chop wood and all. Get on here and chat with the Ladies for a while

• Write a novel.