Which gender do you think has worse and scarier bad temper, men or women?

• Men
  • Women
  • Others

Most Helpful Girl

• I would say men. If he gets so enraged to the point of punching walls, that's scary. More than likely he wants to seriously hurt you.

When a woman has a temper, it's usually more of an ''I'm stressed out at the moment'' and being a bit dramatic but not really scary to the point of actually being afraid, running for your life.

• Rather, a woman throwing a temper tends to only get you irritated and annoyed, not scared.

• My boyfriend fucks up our walls -___-
      I need to invest in a punching bag for him. lolol

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm normally very quiet. I almost never shout, but the last time I did, my brother broke down in tears.
    Whereas my sister shouts A LOT, but her shouting has almost been "devalued", plus you can tell her rage isn't very well directed at the person she's angry at.

It's probably wrong to base my answer on one girl, but I don't really have much access to girls anyway :P

What Girls Said 9

• I think women are more mentally scary and unstable when they're mad but men show their rage in a more intimidating and physical way. Being a girl, I'd rather be in the presence of an angry female than a fuming male.

• Well, both are scary as fuck. When women get tired, you better run. When men gets pissed off, you better fly.

• both men and women can be really scary with a bad temper

• am i the only one with a scary ass mom that i would not fuck with for the world?

• I knew a guy who has a very intimidating temper that's uncanny. He'll freak out (in violent anger) over feeling pain in his testicles even worse than how women freak out over their periods.

• huh, that's pretty unusual. most guys i know are really relaxed. i wouldn't want to piss off most of the ladies i know

• Men.. They can be sooooo scary.. My god.

• is this a serious question...

• Men by far

• women on PMS while having to pee in a traffic jam.

• Scarier? By far men

What Guys Said 9

• At their peak men's bad temper are definitely more scarier. However, men can't sustain this bad temper for long periods of time, which ironically just happen to be women's specialty. While women's tempers seem to be more subtle/mild then men it can last twice or even 10x as long as men in my opinion.

• Definitely men. I haven't really come across too many women who had that sort of 'unmanageable' temper.

• I think it can be pretty much even. While men can be bad for this there is no denying that women are fast becoming more and more physically violent to.

• Guys are way more aggressive, so guys for sure. When girls get pissed it's pretty easy to just ignore and let it blow over. When guys get pissed they can be pretty unpredictable and extremely aggressive against anyone who happens to be in their way.

• Quoting Louis Ck again, Men will destroy you physically but leave you intact as a person. Women will shit on your soul and destroy you emotionally. So no matter what the gender or temper level, damage will be assured.

• Men. This is kind of a "no brainer" type question.

• Interesting gender divide on this one!

• I don't think bad temper is restricted to one gender.

• There are equally nasty people of both sexes, but I'll give a nod to the men on this one.