Is my dad acting immature?

I'm 20 in the next few days. I'm currently on holiday with my father. I booked a spa for each other. For him to get a massage and myself to get some derma fillers that I've been saving up for a long time. When the doctor brought us both and explained what I was getting done, he became angry and ended up not even getting a massage. When I was finished, he wouldn't even talk to me. I offered to get lunch and he said "you have lots of money, pay for yourself" Now we're back at the hotel and he's telling his friends what I had done and obviously why he's angry. So now, they're coming over to me and saying "how's the cheeks?"

Most Helpful Guy

• ... yeah sounds pretty immature. I don't get it.

Most Helpful Girl

• Dads are always like that. They are always overprotective when it comes to their daughters. Whether you are 4 years old or 60 years old, his attitude towards you won't ever change. You just have to learn to live with it. by the way it shows how much he cares for you, loves you, and wants the best for you. And in your case, he doesn't want you to get hurt.

What Guys Said 5

• Possibly, did you ask him why he was so bothered with you getting the procedure?

• I did and he refused to answer and is ignoring me.

• No, you are the one acting immature. Detm fillers my ass. And you didn't even have the nerve to tell him what you were having done. Respect your elders, they are wiser than you.

• Yeah, he sounds quite immature. Did he say exactly why he was upset?

• That's fucked up sounds like a bunch of little boys.

• What did your massage come with a happyending

What Girls Said 0