How can I learn English?

I live in Turkey and I want to learn English , please help me?

Most Helpful Girl

• Oh, the very first place to start is with the alphabet. If you don’t have a basic understanding of the alphabet learning the words will be tough.

Learn how to pronounce each sound that each letter makes. Then learn how to combine several letters together and how the sounds work.

Once you have a solid understanding of the alphabet it is time to move on to vocabulary words. Learning vocabulary words and what each word means is the easiest part of learning the English language.

Start off with just words and five to ten words daily.

It is important to carry the words with you wherever you go and study them when you have free time.

After you have learned some words it is time to start in on the grammar of the English language. Grammar takes time to learn, so do not rush it. Start off by learning what types of words there are and what they do.

For instance it will be important to learn what nouns, verbs, and adverbs are. You will also learn about subjects and other parts of speech that make the English language fun to learn.

Good luck.

Most Helpful Guy

• Watch English TV channels , series with subtitles, Keep a dictionary with you in case in need.

Those things helped me too since English is not my first language.

• I'm watching The Walking Dead English subtitles :)

• Thank you very much wish me good luck :)

• good luck, son :)

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 1