Girls, is it a turn off if a guy doesn't know how to fight?

He doesn't know any karate or kungfu and in fact you may be able to beat him up.

turn off?

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes. Highly unattractive and unacceptable. He doesn't have to know karate or anything like that, but he BETTER not be a whimp. I can't stand whimpy behind people.

• What is a wimp? Someone who can't physically hurt people well?

• It depends. If he at least tried to defend himself but lucked out, then no, that's not a deal breaker. But after that time, he should want to physically strengthen himself.
      Unless it's a disability, then no, that's not a deal breaker either. Or it really shouldn't be.

• Thank you for MHO 😊

Most Helpful Guy

• it will be a turn off, when or if she sees you get beat up, it shows an inability to protect yourself or her

• Really cause a lot of hits here are saying that wouldn't matter to them. They lying?

• Lol nah u did fine, buddy. *friendly pats on shoulder*

• @Realfire22 ok so what if he tries to defend himself and loses? Is that a 'wimp'to you?

What Girls Said 9

• I would most likely hide my own strength before I let it get to me.

I'm not saying I expect The Rock. In fact, I need someone on my level in case shiz ever got really real, oh my god where am I going with this D': "I would prefer a boyfriend equal in strength to ensure a safe fight if he attacked me"

Nope, I'm done answering this question.

• He doesn't need to know any school of fighting, no. But like, he ought to be able to defend himself.

• No, I really could not care less if he did or didn't do karate or kung fu. There are 1000 things girls look for in men but you have found one of the few things that really doesn't matter much.

• No it doesn't bother me at all :)

• LOL I literally don't care about these things. No, it doesn't bother me.

• I don't care about all these stuffs. I mean, what's the point, it's not like all these stuffs can be used when you're fighting against someone if you're panic (coming from someone who learns taekwando). So no, it doesn't bother me at all.

• You could maybe kick my ass then lol

• And then what if he tries to defend himself and ends up losing or getting severely injured? Is that a turn off? Is he a wimp?

• Well, at least he tried, so no, not a deal breaker for me.

• Not at all. I don't care about physical ability in a guy as long as he isn't a lazy bum.

• I don't expect him to know karate hahaha but if he's weaker than me, yes, it's a turn off. Sorry.

• Yeah it's a turnoff

What Guys Said 2

• So two years ago my ex-wife left me. It was our honey moon and we were ambushed by ninjas. I fought them off using my revolver but she was disgusted with me that I didn't use the preymantis style. She's pregnant and our revolver martial art wielding son will be called "Revolver Ocelot" true story.

• If he knew karate or kungfu he still can't fight! hahaha