Isn't it disgusting to hear the sound of breathing when you listen to classical music?

Is there a website for classical music where I don't hear the sound of breathing? It is really disgusting to hear the sound of breathing when I listen to classical music. This sucks.

Most Helpful Girl

• "Misophonia, literally "hatred of sound", is a rarely diagnosed disorder, commonly thought to be of neurological origin, in which negative emotions (anger, flight, hatred, disgust) are triggered by specific sounds. The sounds can be loud or soft."

You have this.

• What do you mean? I am talking about cassical musics with breathing noises. You know what I am talking about?

• How am I supposed to enjoy the music by hearing human breathing in the music?

Most Helpful Guy

• what are you talking about?

What Girls Said 1

• You're angry that you hear people inhale? That's not going to go away. At alll. Your best chance is to stick to large group pieces such as symphonies or maybe only listen to string instruments.

• But you can't focus on the music by hearing people inhale.

• LOL you need a new genre dude.

• What does that even mean? I need to listen to good classical musics without the sound of breathing. I am not able to ignore that sound in music. That bothers me.

What Guys Said 1