How many rats/mice have you killed in your life?

This week I killed 7 rats which was fun, hitting them with my badminton rackets. Just ended up giving one of them bloodbath.
Well question is, how many rats have to killed in your life till now and I mean intentionally not by mistake?

• None.
  • Maybe a few by mistake
  • Around 10
  • Around 25
  • Around 50
  • Around 80
  • Hehe! It's part of my routine, just count the number of days I have lived

Most Helpful Girl

• None... But my cats have killed and brought home a bazillion rats, mice, lizards, frogs, moles.

By the way, I don't like you, that's really cruel. They're just small innocent animals. :(

• Yeah I used to think the same until7 days ago I was cleaning my house on daily basis, kitchen had like 100 little shit laying around, but when I started killing, seriously I now need to clean it once in 2 days, saves a lot of time...

• @Asker I would like to know what kind of hovel you live in that would have rats? That's disgusting. No one has rats in their house.

• @Kris85 it's well built house, but my mom has very poor management she made store house in middle of house next to kitchen, they breed in storehouse and feed in kitchen and the internal sewer system, is totally infested by them.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 13

• I never see any because we have neighborhood cats running around all over the place so they usually take care of them, we've also got a few owls as well. The only time I've ever seen a rat in the 9 years I've lived here was about a few years ago, it was in my driveway and it looked hurt, I think a cat might've gotten to it. I felt so bad for the poor thing. I wouldn't be able to kill them so I'd probably catch it and put it outside.

• I employ the use of a cat for that.

• Well Hehe, no I do understand that they have right to live, I am not going out on a genocide, but population needs to be controlled when they grow too much .

See how they are cuddling even in afterlife
      http://m.imgur.com/zeDfytV

Nope don't worry I didn't threw them, kept them outside, kitties tonight's meal 😻😻

• None, because I don't think it's fun to kill things. Psycho serial killers often have a history of killing small animals by beating them or stabbing them before moving on to human victims...

• None, my cousin's cat do the job. They have killed too many rats and what not.

How could you kill an animal? The most I've ever killed was ants and little insects that spoiled my plants and I felt guilty after that.. :( Don't you feel guilty?

• ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww... but i like that you killed them.. you contributed to make them less in number.. ugh.. i wish they would all disappear.. nasty little things..

• Hehe, no I do understand that they have right to live, I am not going out on a genocide, but population needs to be controlled when they grow too much .

http://m.imgur.com/zeDfytV

• I am still against a genocide, just stay out of my house and I won't kill you.

• @zorro8888 thanks.. lol..
      @asker good.. :)

• I haven't ever killed any because I'm not a psycho. Would you want someone intentionally beating you and giving you a blood bath? I highly doubt it.

• Well, faced that situation already dear one.. Hehe my mom threw the mixer jar which fell and broken by mistake, at my face got 3 stitches, my spectacles pierced in the above part of nose, (a small case) other are big and long to describe. Hehe and I neither have time and have to read other opinions, you have my Upvote thanks for commenting

• Zero rats/mice

• none but i be seein them running around the streets

• No, the only rats/mice I've seen were pets or at a pet shop.

• That's cute! You must have seen white mice they are nice pets!

• .. why do you like to kill living things for sport?

• Only in my house, their are like 15 of them everywhere and shitting all over the house! It's better them poisoning and torturing them.

• Mouse traps have done most of their jobs.

• Only one on purpose.. I didn't want to but my Mum put down poison because they used to bite our chickens and make them ill, as well as eating their food; so she laid traps. I found it in the chicken house and it was dying and it was really upsetting seeing it suffer so I stamped on it's head with my shoe to give it a less drawn out death :(

• You did a good! Thing dear, wise choice, I do kill them then I either leave them for cat or I bury them nicely making a little grave, and cover them in newspaper coats. Killing and finish suffering are 2 different things...

• I am not..

• :D I can see how you might be confused. Since she talked about having chicken houses.

I wish we only had mice in the chicken houses we own. Sadly we normally have to deal with rats. Which are normally the length of a new nintendo 3ds xl. So those fuckers are HUGE!

Then we haven't had any norwegian mice in a long time.

• Umm that's psychopathic...

What Guys Said 12

• I was like 10 and I found a mouse stuck in a empty paint can in our garage. Grandma saw me and yelled at me "give it to the cat". So reluctantly I went to the cat and the cat just snatched the mouse with a single bite. The mouse squealed and the cat ran away before I can react. I felt really bad and started crying. But what you did was inhumane.

• I have killed zero rats.

It's pretty concerning that you like to kill animals for fun. :(

• Yeah I need to think over it! I will mourn and look for the guilt once my house is free of rat infestation

• I'm pretty sure that taking enjoyment in killing/hurting small animals is a common trait serial killers had in their youth

• Never even hit them. Just tap on floor and they always go away. Sometimes need a lot of work. So far I've killed only stingy insects, 10-20 thousand ants, creepy looking spiders and cockroaches.

• I only ever killed flies and wasps.

• I'm not a big fan of mice but "fun, hitting them with my badminton rackets" is just cruel.

when we have some mice in our house we use non-lethal traps... I don't like killing animals and I'll definitely not have fun doing it!

• None. I don't think I've even seen a rat or a mice in real life.

• Rats are cool af. I had a pet one. He was cool.

• I took a few shots at some with some bricks once, but I missed all of them :(

• Taking pleasure in the torture and/or killing of animals is an indicator that one is a psychopath and could end up becoming a serial killer.

• Hehe, thanks for information, but I do feel guilty but I cannot anymore clean my house daily! Too many rats like 10 shitting all over the place

• none, yet. but I need to kill 10 mice or other small animals for my mammalogy class

• Hehe, trust me badminton rackets are best, the muscularly paralyze the target so, you won't find any broken body parts. Good for getting job done, you can use poison too

• You know that 7 is the liar's number right?

• Well, maybe it is,
      1st was victim of racket
      2nd was gross, it was hiding behind the door, between door and wall. Dropped a wooden board from top and below was ready a "Mincemeat" of a little mice.
      3rd again my racket
      4rd was trapped in Bucket couldn't jump out, took it on roof, turned the bucket to opposite! A five steps run and bam! (it was the first thing I done in the morning just after waking up).
      5th mom helped he chased it away from other side got in in second strike.
      6th again racket, but hard strike turned bloody,
      7th was climbing a wardrobe, a backhand did the job.

It's amazing I remember each of them..