Do you think chewing gum is classless?

0|0
11|13

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• That's the dumbest thing I've ever heard of. You can't just judge someone for having a piece of food, candy, or whatever you want to call it

Now the situation may matter like if you're at school or a job and they have rules against it also the way the person (usually girls) chews it like with an attitude or smacks it. But other why no I wouldn't say you can judge someone for chewing gum.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 12

What Girls Said 10

• Chewing gum is fine. I'm petrified of having bad breath so more often than not, I'll have a mint in my mouth.
    If someone's chewing gum like this, though, that's a whole 'nother story...
    http://i.imgur.com/DMIVjsH.gif

1|1
    0|0
    • Lol I don't chew like that 😂

• And she's drinking milk shake and chewing gum at the same time, wth!! 😂

• lol of course not, just specifying that I'm cool with people chewing gum unless they chew like that. Whenever I see it, they just remind me of how a cow chewing cud would look. :P

• Only if you're doing it when you're not supposed to. Like when having a presentation, when singing, or in a serious setting. Otherwise it's fine, as long as you're doing it with your mouth closed. Can't stand it when people loudly chew gum with their mouth open.

1|0
    0|0
  • Not at all. I chew gum literally all the time.

1|1
    0|0
  • No I am indifferent about that cause there are bigger problems somebody can have.

1|0
    0|0
  • When people chew it like a cow chews, then yes I do.

2|0
    0|0
  • Thats dumb xD

1|0
    0|0
  • Only the smacking part

1|0
    0|0
  • nah who doesn't like a fresh smelling breath

1|0
    0|0
  • No I don't think so. Only thing classless about chewing gum is when someone is SMACKING well chewing it. Ugh.

1|0
    0|0
  • No, it makes people's breath stay fresher

1|0
    0|0