Whats your favorite thing about the fall season?

there's a lot of things I like about the fall season; leaves falling, colder weather, pumpkin flavored food, etc. But what has to be my favorite thing about fall is being able to my warm clothes, like my fannels, sweater, and fuzzy socks. :)

Most Helpful Girl

• I like so many things about the Fall Season like; The changing colors of the leaves. Fresh pressed apple cider. Cool crisp mornings warm afternoons. Football (American). For us in the Pacific Northwest of the USA, Salmon Fishing! Fall Colors! I could go on and on about liking things Fall, even though Summer is my favorite season of all!

What Girls Said 7

• There's just so many things! The nice cool crisp breeze. It's not to hot like Summer, not to cold like Winter, and too rainy like Spring.

The beautiful colors of the leaves, watching the animals prepare for hibernation.

Most importantly my favorite holiday Halloween!

• It's a perfect time to change a wardrobe. Fall season for me is yellow trees and sweater weather. I like to weat sweaters (I bought one recently online), skinny jeans and nice brown booties. It looks classic and trendy. So, for this fall season I am completely ready.

• fall fashion - layers!
    hot apple cider
    ... and if i lived in a place that had four distinct seasons, the leaves changing color

• Summer is about 8 months away. Countdown starts now.

• When fall starts i am happy that there are only 179 days left till spring.

• The weather, sweaters, and scarves 😊

• Pumpkin pies, candy and sweaters!

What Guys Said 3

• football

*filler*

• The cool weather and the colors of nature.

• The fucking weather