I feel like as a guy no no one values me outside of money and success is this true?

Nobody knows who I really am or even cares. All my loved ones care about is how successful I am. I feel like I'm in a never ending race and if I loose everyone will just through me away like I'm useless. I care a lot about people want to know how there feeling take care of them, I have always been a hard working and I'm working on myself all the time. Despite I thought I was good hearted nobody seemed to like me. All the time I spent working hard and nobody cares until I get a scholarship. I know if I don't become a doctor everybody will be gone and I'll be all a lone nobody cares about me just what I have done or can offer. Is this true because it certainly seems like it. I don't care what people think any more but I know everyone will disappear when I'm weak so I'm so scared. I feel like especially to girls my value is only seen in how much money I can make I don't want it to be this way but despite me striving to be a good person nobody carrycot notices it's just measured in arbitrary titles success and money

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 0