Why dreams are so awesome sometimes? Is there anybody else who doesn’t want to wake up during his/her dreamtime?

Sometimes I see some fuckin awesome dreams like today…. and worst thing could happen’s…alarm’s clock sound… :(

How can u always have awesome dreams?

Most Helpful Guy

• Dreams are great because they take you out of hard, cold reality? It's like an escape.

I noticed that I just like going to bed in general these days. It allows me to relax and get away from all of life's stresses. Although I don't get a lot of sleep, I've been going to bed in the day and sometimes I let out sighs and moans from how reliving it feels.

What Girls Said 2

• Yes, I've gotten rather upset when woken up from a good dream.
    If I get the chance I try to dose back off into sleep land,
    but most times I am disappointed because I have a different dream.

• u can't trigger da same dream twice easily... it's not a TV episode... ;p

• Was weird and scary, couldn't wake up no matter how hard I tried. Couldn't stop rolling or get out of my blanket. I was like a human ball :(

• "Lol. I wish it were though ! Pause and then come back to it.

The weird thing is I've had the same dream on different days.
      But if I want to continue it that day , I can't."

^it happens to me as well... not so weird i'd say... ;)

"Was weird and scary, couldn't wake up no matter how hard I tried. Couldn't stop rolling or get out of my blanket. I was like a human ball "

^sucks... i had dreams like dat as well... usually they occur during ma "preiew dreams" (have no idea how they r officially called... but they occur when i TRY to fall asleep and they r very short like 5 mins... during a "lighter" phase of sleep when u r not totally unconcsious)

• Yessss! I've had such vivid dreams that sometimes I wasn't sure if they were dreams or reality. Any dream I have about me being pregnant or having a baby in are dreams that I hate waking up from.

What Guys Said 4

• Oh wow, and I thought I was the only one who felt this way! :P

• Because they make you go to a whole new reality and you actually feel that it's happening. It's not like watching a film, it seems real, you are doing things that can't happen in real life! Sometimes I don't wanna wake up too.

• How to keep dreams awesome:

Step 1: research Lucid Dreaming

Step 2: gain the knowledge you need to know

Step 3: choose a technique you want to commit to

Step 4: gain consciousness inside the dream-world

Step 5: have fun

• I heard cheese is meant to give you mad dreams.