How to get an introverted girl engaged in conversation?

It seems like she's attracted, and when she sees me she gives "I'm crushing on you" body language. She's really introverted, I usually have to pull the weight in conversation, and she says very little. The usual "just do it" and "talk to her, dummy" advice doesn't he'll much in this case. She's really private, but her body language and rare unguarded comments tells me there's a possibility. How would I get a girl like that to open up and become engaged? I have to do that before worrying about anything about game.

Most Helpful Girl

• Most of the introverted girls stay in their own heads and fantasies. They are either bookworms, movie fans or are passionate about something. Just notice what she is into and start talking about the same stuff. I bet if she likes reading and you pick the point of reading, I believe she'll non-stop talk about it. Along with it comes here own experiences related to books. You'd surely get to know more about her once you pick up what she has in her head. :) Good luck.

• I know finding out what she's passionate about is key, and though she dresses nicely, she doesn't wear any unique or interesting jewelry and complimenting her shirt or how nicely her pants fit her would be creepy and inappropriate. And I've never seen her carrying any books or listening to music, or carrying anything related to a hobby, so I'm at a loss. Can you think of any smooth ways I can ask her about her interests, without it sounding like a game of 20 Questions?

• Well we're not close and don't talk much and I'm not around her often, so asking "what are you passionate about" would be awkward.

• Just engage her in some kind of talk and take it to the deeper level. That's what I would do and also I tried. If the introverts wants to get deeper with you, then they'd surely open up. The thing is just going and talking to them.

Most Helpful Guy

• Hoe is just short for whore, sluts do what hoes do but without getting paid for it.

What Girls Said 1

• I am an introverted girl myself. I start off very shy but as you get to know me better I start to open up. I would say to keep trying. Maybe ask her about her interests, passions, future, etc.

What Guys Said 1

• Compliment her. Try to stay away from he physical, as much as you can, but, of course they like that stuff too. Shy people, are shy because they're insecure. They want to know that they can talk because they are approved, so, compliment them