Guys, Am I pretty?

13. Probably too young to be asking this. But my friends basically all have a boy that likes them. And when they get compliments I'm just sitting there looking stupid. I have extremely curly hair, my skin is light brown, I'm mixed, and my height is a 5,2. I'm a really cool person to hang out with but apparently boys just look at my face and not my personality. I had a boy call me an ugly ass bitch before. So I would like to know what you think.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• without a picture impossible to tell. or at least give more details, can't tell by your skin colour, height and hair if you are pretty or not.

but you shouldn't worry too much about it... you are still young and more than enough guys will show interest over time. you are 13, most people are single at that age...

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• Yes your pretty lol

Now would you go on a date with this dude... ok his arms are 19 inches, legs are 30 inches, waist is like 32, black hair, brown eyes, tall, dark...😐

0|0
    0|0
  • you sound a beautiful young lady, and you shouldn't worry about what they think as long as you feel good about yourself :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Any Pictures?

0|0
    0|0
  • yes, you are to young to be asking this

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes you are pretty xx

0|0
    0|0