Would you rather be attacked by a big bear or a swarm of a bees?

• A big bear 🐻
  • A swarm of bees 🐝

Most Helpful Guy

• A big bear cause I can use a big bear hug, NO? Haha okay.

But both =💀! I guess the bees. Because I might not get stung in the face or in a to fatally in the body, while running. Plus bucket of water and I might kill a few XD.

Bear, hm... Faster than me, so no escape! Easily can rip me apart, no fighting! And playing dead works 10% out of 100!

1million way to get stung please 🐝
    BEES it is.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 33

• I would rather watch a bear be attacked by a swarm of bees.

• Bees for sure. Gonna suck but I know I could survive cuz I've been there before 🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝

• Bear.

With a bear, I have only one enemy I can focus on and outwit. I can identify a vulnerability and use it to my advantage. My chances are better. Did you know the back legs of a bear are longer than it's front legs? Which means he can't run downhill. Easy way of gaining distance on it.
    You can't individually kill all bees before they've done too much damage.

• These suckers are Japanese hornets (not bees) but it was created in a lab.. some mad scientist crossed two speieces to create this bad boy

These rascals can chase you up to 50 kms and have a special pheromone that attracts other like it... they can kill a full hive of honey bees (30000 bees) in about 4 hours, only with an army of 30-40

Bad news lol

41.media.tumblr.com/.../...9zf8ya1rbvn7wo1_500.jpg

I think with the bear you can give it a peice of meat and it will leave you alone, how will you get away from these suckers

• Boy, talk about screwed either way! I guess the bees gives me a better chance for survival though, and more likely to one day be back to normal as well. A bear could maul you beyond recognition.

• A big bear, definitely!

I HATE bees. I have a huge phobia of bees. Fuck, that's so disturbing to think about.

• I think you have a better chance of survival with bees.

• I could befriend a bear, and he'd catch be a kipper fresh from a stream.
    Bees just sting you like the anti-social bastards they are.

• Bears will tear you apart just because you are on the same path. Bees will just ignore you unless you provoke them. In fact, you can stand next to a honeybee hive and not be bothered as long as you leave them alone. And by the way, bees are extremely social.

• A swarm of boobs

• a swarm of bee, I have a better change of making it out alive, unless they are killer bees, then I take the bear

• 1|0
  • Bees are cool and they aren't as enthusiastic about stinging.
    -shrugs- Beats getting ripped to shreds by a bear anyway.

• Bears, you just hav to do this.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TtC14cpwwXg

• A bear because I know how to make pungi stick traps and the like.

• Beeeeeesssss

• http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=O6URpGymR7A
    Bears know not to mess with me!
    I used to have a wasp's hive in my house so bees ain't nothing!

• Bees of course. I'd just jump into water, or use smoke or a thick blanket. Probably, I would "attack back" by stealing honey LOL

• The bear, it'd be easier to kill.

Plus I fucking hate bees.

• I'll take the bear at least it's not flying around me.

• The bees, I can get away easier. If you give me a decent gun I'll go with the bear.

• As someone who has been attacked by bees, I'd go with the bees again.

• Bees. I'll pull out the bugspray and kill them all

• swarm of bees... I'm pretty sure my chances of surviving are MUCH higher.

• I'd rather be attacked by ur LUV from all sides and all angles 💘💘💘

• I prefer neither obviously lol, but since that isn't the question.. I'll go with the bees.. since like others have said.. There's a better chance of surviving

• Do I have the option of running?

• I like bear bear shall leave us if we stop our breathing for a while but bees r dangerous bee has methinks acid if number of bees bite us then no hope for life only death

• BIG BEAR!!! BIG BEAR CHASE ME!!!

• ill take 1 bear over a thousand bees anyday of the week

• I think i could take a bear.

• More from Guys
    3

What Girls Said 11

• A bear lol and I'd pepper spray it ;)
    http://youtu.be/nU5cMZymSr0

• A big bear by far. It would be over pretty quick and at least I could admire it's beauty while it eats me... plus I'll be providing a meal

• Ehhh that both kinda sucks but I think you'd have better chances to escape the bear so I voted A 😅 lets just hope neither ever happens to any of us.

• A swarm of bees

• I can control the bees. The bear, perhaps not.

• I'm mildly allergic to bee stings so I guess I'd rather the bear. Maybe I can talk it down.

• I have been through none of them but still bees seem better.

• The bees...

• A swarm of bees since you can still survive but with a big bear, one claw from it can kill you.

• A swarm of bees

• I'm allergic to bees, so even a single sting could possibly be fatal. Therefore I have no choice but to choose the bear.