What are you most proud of?

Most Helpful Girl

• My family and my choice of friends. Ummmm my culture and my French Baccalaureate Diploma.

• You should be proud of that, all those things are awesome :) What culture are you?

• No problem, thanks for a really outstanding answer

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 7

• Hmm... I'm proud of meeting you, first of all, because that was amazing. I'm proud of the fact that I'm an open minded person who can see both sides of a situation and I'm just proud to be myself at the end of the day because if I was someone else then I'd eventually miss being who I really am. There's no one quite like me

• That is honestly maybe one of the most beautiful things I have ever read, you should be incredibly proud of that because you are an amazing person :)

• A bunch of kisses and cuddling and dark chocolate :) does that sound good?

• Only if we get to cuddle all night afterwards

• I can't remember, I've done a lot of things I'm super proud of but I have a bad memory.
    Although... one time, I was running to class, got cut off by a car, almost clipped me. I didn't stop, jumped and rolled across their hood like a BOSS and kept going.

• I guess it would have to be getting an A in Christianity and Religious Art

• Breathing in oxygen and converting it to carbon dioxide as I breathe out for these past 18 years is a pretty damn good achievement.

• Making such a pretty baby *-*

• When my friends tell me that "You are the same as we left you." I really feel proud.

• Whenever someone's told me I helped them through a hard time

What could possibly be nicer than knowing that?

What Guys Said 2