How would you prefer to travel?

How would you prefer to travel?
Train

Bus

Airplane

Car

• Train
  • Bus
  • Plane
  • Car

Most Helpful Girl

• i love driving, but planes are great too =] trains r only fun with friends lol and the bus sucks because theyre always late -.-

• I love driving too, never flown (I was scared to at 4 years old when I had a chance). Trains are fun if they are steam engines I like to see the smoke, but I hate getting the cinders in my eyes. Buses are never on time lol even here

• I've only been on a steam train once but most amazing experience ever. it was along the side of this breathtaking mountain range.
      yeah and u know here a bus that arrives 5 mins late can mean i have to take a train 20mins after the one i wanted. -.-

• I like the smell of train smoke, I once sat up front in the locomotive and got coal soot all over me lol The one we have here goes around the mountain and has a wild west show on board as well

Most Helpful Guy

• train for me it's comfortable , fast enough , you can enjoy the view around you and it's on the f**king land so you can run if anything happened lol

• thats true lol, airplane you have no chance lol

• Yeah dude lol totally creepy.. you know those people of malysia (May God bless their souls) they found them after several months like a thousand kilometers distance it's so scary

What Girls Said 17

• Well plane if it's unavoidable, like international or an emergency. But I prefer to drive. I don't mind that it takes longer. The gas and stuff might add up and if it's too much then I'd consider train or something but I like to be (for the most part) in control of my transportation.

• Mmm if I plan on going anywhere interstate or overseas I would like to go on the plane.

Anywhere else by car is fine.

You didn't put a cruise ship as an option?

• Lately, I want to go to places that are more long distance, so I'd choose the plane for those trips. Shorter trips, I'd choose the car. Road trips can be fun.

• I love train <3 <3 <3 It is peaceful and less tiring than a plane. LOL
    Plane is prefered if the distance is really long though.

• Plane, fast and easy, it takes me 6h to go back home by plane, so car/bus? Umm no thanks

• train is smooth, on land, and there is something romantic about it
    but for long distances, plane is the way to go

• I would be okay with all of them except for option C. I'm terrified of flying. Lol I doubt I ever get on a plane.

• Plane because you can go to farther places faster.

• Car because the car trips and get to see more! :)

• Any of those options asides from cars. I hate driving and I carry the tendency to get car sick.

• Planes are fun but I love car trips

• By car I love to drive. If it's a long distance I prefer to fly.

• Plane if distance is long

• Buttt why not a motor bike?

• I like traveling on a plane but if I were to travel it probably would be by train or bus

• plane probably cuz I've never been in a plane

• I always say it's better to travel by car.

What Guys Said 21

• I've traveled using all four methods, but mostly car and plane. Without a doubt I'd rather travel by car. With a plane you don't see anything. I don't want to see point A and point B, while missing everything in between. With a bus and train you see a little in between, but you don't stop, and you only see what's along the direct route. I prefer a car and the freedom it gives you.

I don't like to plan when I travel. I just like to play it by ear. I like to explore. I like to get on the back roads and see what's there. I like to spontaneously stop at a small town park and have a bite to eat at a picnic table. Or turn down a random road just to see where it goes. I don't want schedules or deadlines. I want to be able to drive 1000 miles in a day, or 50 miles, or none at all - and not decide until the last second.

I would also love to hitch hike again. That's sort of traveling by car but with a big twist. It's kind of the opposite of what I said above. You are totally dependent on other people. But at the same time it's the ultimate freedom. Nothing is more free than hitch hiking except maybe walking or bicycling. Hitch hiking is a combination of driving, walking and back packing. You carry everything on your back and hike, hopefully getting a ride for most of the distance. I've hitched around 12,000-15,000 miles in my life. Very adventurous with fond memories. :)

And speaking of bicycling, I had a long distance bicycle trip planned at one time (about 1800 miles). It feel through. I'd still love to do that, but I'm too old and broken up. My body would never handle it.

• I love trains. But planes are unavoidable. Buses are the worst, cars next worse. Probably my favorite of all is the shinkansen in japan.

• Helos are the way to go.

• Airplane that shit. Get to me to my destination as fast as possible.

I can't wait for teleportation technology to take off! ;-)

• Plane mostly because I want to travel great distances and explore different regions of the world. If the United States had great public transportation I would take buses and trains all day. Unfortunately I'm stuck driving a car :/ hahaha

• 0|1
  • I fly on an Airplane then when I land I rent a car

• Train - You have space to get up and walk around in

• Depends where I'm going. Usually I prefer to drive so I don't have to stick with any particular itinerary and decide to either floor it to the destination or go off exploring randomly.

• plane or car. long drives are awesome, but being in a plane and seeing the clowds and small people is also really fun to watch. train and bus are by far the worse, though.

• Plane. I hate driving

• I never go out of the county so just driving I suppose.

• Teleportation would be amazing but sadly were not there yet :(
    i.memeful.com/media/post/BdqbqNw_700wa_0.gif

• I haven't went by train yet and I want to try it

• Car. Airlines r a pain in the ass these days, am I right?

• Someone always gets kicked off of one, it wrecks, or flights are grounded to a technicality. Damn airlines. And don't forget the TSA agents

• Yaya.

Gosh. If only it were easy to travel far and fast

• Car.
    Especially if it would be the car in the picture :O

• stuck on traffic jam is the best way to waste lifespan

i vote c or anything that fly ; p

• I prefer the train, but if it's too far away then I go with plane

• Any of them, besides the plane.

• Train. I always get sick on buses and cars and I'm aviophobic but I'd gladly spend five days on a train to get to a place I could reach in just two days by driving.

• Till now I have been in cars n buses only.. lol