I've moved on from my ex but why I am still upset seeing him with another girl?

We ended things almost two months ago and I became involved with someone shortly after. He's seen me in with my new guy before. I figured he was seeing other girls as well but a few days I finally saw him with a new girl. I'm not jealous or sad, we defintinely weren't right for each other but it's been irking me a little ever since.

I know a lot of people are saying I still have feelings for him but I'm 100% in love with the guy I'm with now and I want to marry him (we've been friends for a very long time).

My ex was my first ex, it's not that I'm hurt or upset, it's just weird cause I've never been through this before so I don't know how to feel :\

Most Helpful Guy

• Your with a guy supposely you love but deep in your mind , you still have feelings that you haven't let go of your ex boyfriend it does take time to heal emotionally and you never gave
    yourself enough time to heal.

Most Helpful Girl

• I think what you are feeling is definitely normal. Most people still feel weird around an ex if they are with a new partner. It's just one of those things in life. You two had a history together, you used to be his girlfriend. So I think it's normal. Even if you feel you are over it, it can still be a shock to your system.

Give it time, and you will feel better about it. Even if you have moved on, you never know how you will handle seeing your ex with someone new.

What Guys Said 2

• if it bothers you guess what? you're NOT over him

• Good girls take 6 to 12 months to move on... Only hoes jump from guy to guy... Don't argue with me this is science.

What Girls Said 4

• If its only 2 months I am not surprised. I can sometimes like somebody for 2 years after not having any contact with them. 2 months is normal for you to still have feelings for your ex or even without those feelings to be upset when you see them with other girls.

• You haven't allowed yourself to emotionally heal before dating someone else.

• You still have feelings

• Maybe you rushed into a relationship too fast, and are still not over him in an emotional way.