What was your childhood nickname and why?

Most Helpful Guy

• Gecko hahaha I do a bit of hiking and I am really skilled at climbing rock faces. Real rocks , those walls at amusement parks etc.

Most Helpful Girl

• I was called Big Head and Jar Jar Binx cause I had a very big head and my name was a chinese word that was repeated twice.

What Guys Said 4

• I didn't really have one as a kid, I just went by my name. When I got to junior high and high school though, there were a handful of kids who called me "Mack Daddy" or "Daddy Mack", after the two kids from Kriss Kross. My last name starts with Mac-, and at that time, I was kind of a novelty, because white kids weren't usually into hip-hop in those pre-Eminem days, haha. I may or may not have worn my clothes backwards like Kriss Kross for a short period in junior high😳😒😔... I was the same age as those guys, everybody was doing it...

33.media.tumblr.com/.../...H3c1rbppffo1_r1_400.gif

• Mr strong cause thats me in high school
    http://i.imgur.com/7Rb0Uw4.jpg

• Just call me Z.

• Saddam because my name is Adam.

What Girls Said 7

• The kids at school anyways just called me by my normal name. My mom and certain family friends would sometimes call me Gracie, because Grace is my middle name.

• As a kid it was Tay. Once I turned 13, somebody got the bright idea to reverse the syllables in my name and started calling me Taychar. That stuck for about 3 years. My best friend started calling me Boogz short for boogie as in dancing. As of right now, most people just call me Char.

• Dictionary
    Wikipedia
    The *****
    Ray of sunshine

• Nikki because it's short for Nicole

• I think lebu (lemon/lime) because it rhymes with my last name.

• ummm... it was princess and still is lol... some guys call me princess to tease me nowadays

• JayJay, Jaynie (and then the usual Chinese offensive knicknames which I won't go into)