What would you do if you found a down syndrome baby on your door step?

• Adopt it and give it a good home
  • Place it on someone else's door step without anyone noticing
  • Give it up for adoption
  • Other/results

Most Helpful Guy

• Give it up for adoption. Not because of the fact that it's Down syndrome, but because it's a kid.
    Kids in my life right now or in the nearest future... nnnhnnnnh nope. I have too many dreams and plans and a kid wouldn't deserve that as I would be too distant (even if I was physically there)

What Guys Said 8

• Well you can't just take it in your house and just have it. You have report the child being an orphan (i don't know the process) and then you can try adopting it. I honestly wouldn't because I can't really provide for it at my current stage of life. But maybe a few years down the road maybe. People with down syndrome aren't broken they can still be perfectly capable people.

• Call the cops.

• Id give it to the authorities. I can barely take care of myself right now.

• I'm not ready for any kind of kid so I'd give it to the authorities or whatever.

• Give it up for adoption or at least try to find its bio parents first

• Pampered would pamper it. Sorry I had to say it :P

• I'd call the cops and tell them someone abandoned a baby at my front door.

• Kill it. . . .

What Girls Said 3

• Giving it up for adoption would seem the only right thing to do because I'm only 19 and I can hardly take care of myself so never ever could I take the responsibility for a baby especially not if it had a disability and I would wanna make sure it's in good hands.

• I think you're definitely supposed to alert the authorities that there's an abandoned infant. I'd hand it over to the state. I don't have the means to take care of an infant right now.

• Call the police and report it obviously lol but just for the sake of answering the question, I would give it to someone who wanted a child because that sure isn't me.